20

It was fourth quarter and we were down by 10 points. My heart was going wild. Patrick had the ball then threw it to kelce who was in the end zone...TOUCHDOWN!!!! YES we're only 3 points down now!

After that it went to a turn over so we have the ball again. Patrick throws it to Sammy Watkins! He caught it at the 15 yard line. Come on only 2:50 left and 3erd down we need this! Patrick threw it to williams and TOUCHDOWN. But then there was a flag. They were reviewing the play over and over again. My hands on my head worried.

"Calling on the play stands it was a Touchdown." The ref said and Patrick's brother and I hugged each other. He's my buddy that is always on the side lines with me and Tyreeks girl who was with their baby.

This was the last time we had the ball. Patrick handed off to williams and he kept running then touchdown. "OMG WE WON THE SUPER BOWL." I screamed and Patrick was jumping with his team mates. Some of them took the jug of gatoraid and spilled it on my dad. My dad came to me and gave me a big hug after he dried off.

"You did it daddy!!!!!!" I yelled giving him a big hug.

"Thanks baby girl. I think someone want sit celebrate with you." He said pointing to Patrick who was jogging to me. I smiled at my dad and ran to Patrick. I jumped in his arms and he gave me a long kiss.

"I knew you could do it!" I said and he shook his head smiling. A tear of happiness went down his face and I wiped it.

"Couldn't have done it without you being by my side." When he said that it made me smile really big.

"Daddy you won!!!!!!" Angel said running to us with his mom trailing behind. He put me down and picked her up.

"Gimme kiss!!!!!" He yelled and he grabbed each side of his cheeks and gave him a kiss. It melted my heart omg don't even! We had to go up to the podium so he held my one hand and Angel was in his other arm. Once we got up there the reporter called his name funny witch everyone laughed cuz she did it on purpose.

"Patrick how do you feel right now?" The reporter asked him and knowing his crazy ass he's gonna say something funny.

"I get to say something I've always wanted to say...I'm going to Disney!" He said and we all laughed.

"Are you gonna take this little one with you." She asked and he shook his head no.

"No I'm just bringing my beautiful girlfriend and she's gonna stay back with my parents." Patrick said that and held me close.

She asked him more questions about everything then he gave me angel so he could be with his team for a little.

I started getting my stuff ready to leave and angels stuff for her to go to her grandparents house.