23

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING SEXUAL ACTIVITY IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THIS SKIP TO NEXT PART!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO MY BEAUTIES!!!!" Patrick yelled waking me up.

"Yeah back at you." I said annoyed he woke me up.

"Come on don't be mad at me! It's valentines dayyyyy." He said picking me up then kissing me. Then we look over at Angel. "How the hell is this child still sleeping?" He asked me and put me down.

"She takes it after her father." I said being sassy. He gave me the devilish look and I ran down the steps of his house. He chased after me then caught me. Wrapping his arms around my waste then lifting me off the ground. "Patrick!!!! Put me down!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him laughing.

"Nawwwww not till you say sorry!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. Not gonna say it." I said and he took me to the couch.

"Say it." He said sternly, but I shook my head. After he laid me on the couch and made sure I couldn't get up. "Say it or else." He said.

"Or else what?" I said and he pulled my shorts down. Then my panties. "Patrick..." I said and he smirked.

"You asked for it." He said and slipped on his fingers into my pussy.

"Ok!!!!!! I'm sorry!!!!!!!!" I yelled. He shook his head and slipped another finger in there and pushed. "Paaatrick pleasssse." I said not being able to speak correctly.

"My house. My rules." He said and moved his head down to where his fingers were and took his fingers out. I took a breath then my eyes rolled back feeling his tongue feather back and forth.

"Pleaseeeeee Patrick don't tease meeeee." He spreed open my leg wider and licked the inside of my thighs. "Patrick!" I said not wanting him to tease me.

"That not my name." He said sternly. I knew what he wanted me to say.

"I won't say it." I said and he went all on licking every single spot in me. "I'm gonna- c-cum." I said out of breath.

"Hold it in a little longer baby." He said and I nodded for him. He ate me out more and there was no way in hell I could hold it anymore.

"Baby I can't!" I said and he looked at me.

"Go ahead baby." He said and I let it out on the couch. He smiled at me and kissed my lips.

"I love you baby girl." He said. I wanted to make him feel good...

"I love you too daddy." I said and he picked me up bringing me to the shower. I showered up and he brushed his teeth. After the shower he played it angel as I cleaned up the couch getting the cum stain off of it.

MAHOMES On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara