.2.

"Drop him off in 20!" I yelled threw the phone to my ex-boyfriend/baby daddy.

"I want to keep him for one more week!!" He yelled threw the other side.

"I swear to fucking god Darren if you don't drop my son off in 20 minutes I will call the damm cops on u!" I yelled threw the phone.

"Whatever." He said then hung up. I'm done with him. He is going to loose all custody of my kid.

20 mins later there was a knock at my apartment door. I opened it and saw my 4 year old son standing with his stupid ads father. He handed me his bag then walked away. Not one word to me or Javier. Javier walked in then I closed the door.

"Mommy I don't wanna go back with daddy anymore." Javier said sitting on the bed.

"Why baby?" I asked and sat next to him.

"Because daddy always has girls over. And he yells at me to stay downstairs and whenever I don't he hits me, then says he gonna hurt u." He said then started to cry.

"Don't worry Javier you don't have to go back over there." I said with tears in my eyes. "Did you eat?" I asked him wiping my tears so he doesn't see.

"No." He said and I wasn't surprised.

After bathing, feeding, and playing with Javier he finally fell asleep. Then my phone dinged.

Unknown number: Hey Olivia it's Patrick.

Olivia💕👑💍: Oh hey.

Patrick🏈🥇😍: How are you?

Olivia💕👑💍: I'm ok, and you?

Patrick🏈🥇😍: Not too bad. I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner date with me tomorrow night? Around 8pm.

Olivia💕👑💍: I'll have to see if I can get a Babysitter or someone to watch my son. But if I can I would love too.

Patrick🏈🥇😍: Ok just let me know.

Olivia💕👑💍: I will.

Straight after he texted me I went looking for a babysitter. I can't ask my dad because of my mother. My sister lives in California. Oh! I know! My aunt Taylor! She is my dads sister and she also hates my mom. She loves me so much!

I just texted her and she said she will pick him up tomorrow at 4:00 and keep him overnight! I texted Patrick admittedly.

Olivia💕👑💍: Guess what?! My aunt said she will watch him!

Patrick🏈🥇😍: That's great! I'll pick u up at 6:30?

Olivia💕👑💍: Sure, i'll text you my address.

Patrick🏈🥇😍: Ok.

Olivia💕👑💍: Are we going to a fancy restaurant?

Patrick🏈🥇😍: Yep.

Olivia💕👑💍: Ok! I'll see you tomorrow.