21

"Patrick was out doing the parade all day long and he is very tired. We were in the hotel room and I made a bubble bath with candles and some red wine. We bother said he should wear swimming trunks and I should wear my bikini cuz we don't want to end up pregnant again. Maybe another time but right now isn't good for us there's too much going on.

"Baby come on." I said and herd him walking in. He gave me a hug then went into the tub. I went in too and he wrapped his arms around my body.

"How did I get so lucky?" He said resting his head on my shoulder.

"Wym?" I said feeling his fluffy hair on my cheek.

"I mean first I meet the love of my life with her..." he stutters "amazing sweet son. Then have our beautiful little angel." He said with made me smile.

"The real question is how in the world did someone like me get blessed with you?" I said and he let go of me and looked at me as I was now sitting sideways.

"Someone like you? What does that mean?" He said kinda seeming mad...

"Well like i'm a nobody and your a big shot...

"Baby girl that means nothing to me. I love you more than anything in this world...well angel too... but you make me happy and feel something no one has made me feel before." He said and I didn't do anything get grab his face. Connected are lips and he smiled in it.

-getting back home-

"I can't wait to see my baby girl!!!!" I said all excited as Patrick drove us back to pick up Angel from his parents house.

"Me too baby." He said and we parked outside. We walked in and Patrick called out her name.

"DADDY!!!!!" She yelled running into the room and he picked her up.

"I've missed you my princess!" He said witch made my heart melt.

"MOMMY!!!!!!" She said and saw me. I took her from Patrick's arms and gave her a big hug. "Guess what mommy?!"

"What is it baby?" I asked her because she was so freakin happy about it.

"Grandma took me to the park everyday! And I drew u and daddy a picture!" She said and ran to it then gave it to me.

"Who's that little boy in the clouds?" I asked because I saw her Patrick and I on the grass but someone up.

"That's Javier. In the sky like u said." A tear went down my face and wanted to ball my eyes out. But I didn't and hugged her saying thank u.

"Ok girls u ready to go home?" Patrick came in with all the bags.

—————————
I need ideas for this book plz comment what u wanna see!