22

-Patrick's P.O.V-

"Coach can I talk to you?" I asked him after practice.

"Sure come to my office." He said and I followed him into the office. "Ok what do you need?" He said as we sat down.

"Well you know how Olivia and I have been together for about 4 1/2 years now..." I said starting to get nervous.

"Yeah I know...what about it?" He asked leaning back in his chair putting one leg on the other.

"Well I love her more than anything, we have a daughter who is now 2 years...and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her." When I said that I was telling the 100% truth.

"Where is this going Patrick?" He said sitting up straight crossing his hands on the desk.

"Sir may I please have the permission to marry your daughter?" Took a deep breath hoping to god he will say yes.

"You know Mahomes I really like you. Not just as my mvp player. But as a man to take care of my daughter, and granddaughter. Your a good man. Now if you ever hurt my daughter I will not only end your career on this team...but you never ever use near my daughter and granddaughter. But I will say...yes I will allow you to marry my daughter." I stood up and so did he. I have him a hug and he did back.

"Thank you coach." I said and he nodded and I walked out of his office. I finally get marry the love of my life.