.7.

Yesterday Patrick took us out to dinner and it was really nice. I've really been catching feelings for him. He sweet, caring, and unbearably handsome. He has a game tonight and he gave me and Javier tickets to be field side. Also Javier gets to see his grandpa he hasn't seen in almost a year.

I just finished showering me and Javier so now I'm putting some clothes on us. The only good part about Darren being the dad is Javier has a little bit of a tan skin and curly brown hair.

So I put Javier in some black Adidas pants with his Mahomes Jersey. Then some Jordan's. Lastly the sliver necklace he always wears.

Then I got myself ready. I put this outfit on ->

 I put this outfit on ->

Then I put some high top all white vans

Then I put some high top all white vans. I put my hair into two Dutch braids since it's long and gets in the way too much. I grabbed Javier and drove to the stadium.

"Patrick!!" Javier yelled running to him.

"Hey little man!" He said then I walked up too.

"Olivia?! Javier?!" My dad said from behind us.

"Daddy!!" I yelled running to him giving him a hug.

"Grandpa!!" Javier yelled and ran to him. My dad looked like he had tears in his eyes. It made me wanna cry too.

"Dad I have to tell you some stuff." I said referring to Javiers Father.

"And I have a question." Patrick said.

"Ok well Olivia come in my office first. Patrick will you watch Javier for us?" My dad said and Patrick nodded and told 'little man" to come with him. "So what is it Olivia?"

"You know how Darren Javiers father is. Just listen to this." I said taking my phone out putting on the recording of what Javier told me the one time. I started to cry. My dad hugged me and I told him all about what I'm gonna do at court.

-Patrick's P.O.V-

I just went in coach's office and sat down. I was really nervous cuz I wanted to ask him if I can date his daughter.

"So what does my start player need?" He asked me and I took a huge ass breath.

"Well, uhm. The past few weeks I've been hanging out with Olivia and Javier a lot. I've became really close with them. They are like my whole world now. I wanted to ask you if I can. Can-

"Can what Mahomes?" He said and I got scared again.

"If I can date your daughter." I said and his expression changed real fast.

"WHAT?!" He yelled and I held onto the chair rests. "I'll think about it, but right now your coming with me."

-Olivia's P.O.V-

I was sitting outside wear the field was when I saw my dad dragging Patrick out bye the ear. Then he stopped him right at the edge of the field. Then my dad got into the golf cart. Patrick started running and my dad was driving right behind him. He almost ran him over. Then he stopped and was out of breath. I ran over to him with a water bottle.

"What was that all about?" I said as he drank.

"Nothing. You'll see after the game if I win ok?" He said and I nodded. "I gotta start. Good luck kiss?" He said and I kissed his cheek then he ran off.

-skip to end of the game-

The chiefs just won and he was jumping around with his team. My dad pulled him aside and talked to him for like 5 mins. Then Patrick has a huge ass smile on his face and ran over to me and Javier. He came and crashed his lips onto mine. With one around around me and the other holding his helmet. Then he let go.

"Olivia, you and Javier have became my world. You are so amazing and your make me happy. Then little man always hyping me up making me smile. I wanna know if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked me and a tear of happiness went down my face. He wiped it away.

"Yes. Of corse." I said and he kissed me again.

"Patrick?" Javier said pulling on his shirt. Patrick let go of the kiss then bent down to Javier.

"Yeah little man?" He said.

"Are you my daddy now?" I was shook. Shook to my core. Patrick looked up at me and I was speechless.

"Uhh. Uhh. Lemme talk to mommy for a second." Javier nodded. "What do I say?"

"Do u want him to call u daddy?" I asked him and I was shaking a little.

"Should we have him choose?" Patrick asked and I nodded. He bent down to Javier again. "Little man it's your choice. If you want to call me daddy you can, but if you don't u don't have too."

"I want to cuz that's my mommy and I want my mommy and daddy to be together." He said and I had and tear roll down my face. Patrick picked Javier up then pulled me to his chest.

"Hey hey look at me." Patrick said tilting my head up with one finger. "Don't worry." He said and put a small kiss on my lips.