24

-Patrick's P.O.V-

Me and some of the boy on the team are taking are girls out tonight. We decided to rent out a hall and we're gonna have a d.j a bunch of tables that sit 2, a dance floor, and a bunch of food. None of the girls know they only know it's gonna be a "dinner". Witch it is but not just a boring old dinner. Coach said he could watch Angel for us.

-Olivia's P.O.V-

My dad just picked up Angel for us and now I have to get ready for dinner. Patrick took a bag that has clothes and told me he will pick me up at 4:30. So I have only 2 hours to get ready!!!! So first thing I did was get in the shower and wash my hair and everything else. I already took a shower earlier from Patrick...but I'm washing my hair this time.

After the shower I blow dried my hair as I was in my robe and then went and brushed my teeth. Then I sat in the bathroom and did my makeup. Now I don't do a lot of makeup everyday but I can do a amazing job when needed too. My makeup took 30 minutes to do and so did my shower/blow drying/ brushing teeth. So I only have 1 hour. I already have my outfit but not my shoes! Also my hair!

I ran to my closet and took out my dress it was a short red dress that was skin tight. I put it on and look in the mirror. I smile at myself knowing I'm beautiful in my own way. After I finally pick out a shoe after 20 minutes then I take another 15 mins finding a jacket. I do my hair and finish everything else up.

Makeup-

Dress-

Shoes-

Shoes-

Jacket-

Jacket-

Hair-

Patrick was gonna be here any minute so I walked down stairs then herd the door bell

Patrick was gonna be here any minute so I walked down stairs then herd the door bell. I opened it and saw a handsome man in a tuxedo with roses in his hand.

"You look absolutely drop dead stunning." He and and I smiled.

"You look very handsome." I said and he gave me the roses. I put them in a vase with water and we walked to his car. Did he rent a new car for today or something? It was a all black SUV with tinted windows. It looked like a swat car or something. He opened the door for me and I gave him a quick peck on his lips. Before I could move he wrapped his arm around my waste and gave me a longer kiss. I went into the car and he did as well.

"Now I need you to put this on." He said holding one of my black Scarfs.

"What...no." I said laughing. Giving me puppy eyes he said please so I just gave in and he put it on me.
——

"Patrick we have been driving for 25 minutes now are we almost there." I said being impatient.

"Yes baby girl 2 more minutes." He said gripping my thigh since he already was holding it. "Ok we are here now." He said and helped me out the car since I can't see. "Here." He said taking off the blind fold and I saw a bunch of people. They were boys from the team and there girls. All the girl's ran to each other to say hi.

(IM GOING TO MY NAMES UP FOR THERE GIRLS AND THERE RELATIONSHIPS SO DON'T GO AND SAY IT'S NOT RIGHT!!!!)

One of my fav girls witch was Mariah Tyreek's girl cam to me. We hugged each other and smiled.

"How have you been?!" She asked.

"I'm grate how about you?!" I said being the same leave of hype.

"You know living my best life. Patrick!" She said and giving him a hug. Then I felt a pair of arms come from behind me and looked up.

"Tyreek!!!" I said and gave him a hug.

"What's up livvvv." He said and looked around.

"Did you boys plain this all by yourselves?" I asked and he gave me a weird look.

"Yes!" He said and I laughed then went to a bunch of other girls and said hi and there boyfriends/husbands.

"Ready to go in?" Patrick said coming out of no wear grabbing my hand.

"Yes." I said holding on tight. When I walked in a saw a bunch of cute tables. They all have roses, candles, also name tags and a gift bag. There was a huge dance floor, and d.j. AND OMG THERE WAS SO MUCH FOOD! We looked for the table with are names and found it.

Patrick Mahomes ||
Olivia Reid

We sat down and he looked at the bag. "What's in there?" I asked.

"Well we all have gift for the girls so we will be opening them in front of everyone." He said sounding nervous.

"Oh I think we're doing it now..." I said because I saw the first couple up there.