19

OMG BABY KANSAS CITY WON!!!! LETSSSS GOOOOOO!!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today my baby was going to be in the super bowl. I am so excited and he is so nervous. We were already at the field it was only 10:00 in the morning. I was wearing this jacket ->

Then I had black ripped jeans, red Jordan's, and a white t-shirt that said Mahomes in red

Then I had black ripped jeans, red Jordan's, and a white t-shirt that said Mahomes in red. Lastly my hair was in two Dutch braids. Then Angels hair has gotten crazy long like down her back. Then she has her dads curly ness, so I did her hair with water and slicked it back then the rest of the curls I put her products in then just let it be curly. Then she was wearing a chiefs shirt and some black leggings then she had chiefs uggs. Then I just put a regular plain black sip up on her since it's a bit cold. Patrick was with his team right now, and it was 40 mins till the game started and Patrick's mom wanted to watch Angel for me. So Patrick came over and took her in her arms. He held her and spun her around then gave her a football that was almost bigger than her. After she threw the ball down and Patrick had a big smile. Then he gave Angel to his mom and she went to the box up top.

"Babe I'm nervous I don't think I can do this." He said and looked so scared.

"Patrick look at me in my eyes." He did what I said and I held his cheeks. "Your the reason this team is here, the reason I'm here, and the reason why Angel is even in this world. Now your gonna be the reason why this team wins. Don't worry about what everyone else is thinking. Your Patrick Mahomes, you don't let anything get in the way of winning. Just play the game I love." I told him and he got a smile on his face.

"I love u so much mamas." He said then kiss me with passion.

"Good luck baby." I said and he ran off.