.5.

I was getting Javier ready to go to the field with Patrick. I put some basketball shorts on him, and his mahomes t-shirt on. Lastly his little Jordan's. Then I got ready and put black leggings on, a adidas shirt with some sneakers. Then I put my hair in a ponytail.

-at park-

So I just pulled up at the park and called Patrick and he said he was pulling up too. We both got out then Javier saw him. "Javier look who it." I said and Javier started yelling his name.

"Hey little man." Patrick said and gave me a hug. Then Javier gave him a huge hug. Patrick similes and hugs back.

I've been sitting on the side watching them play at it melted me heart. Then Javier started to run to me. "Mommy come play with us!"

"Eh I don't really wanna baby." I said then Patrick came up.

"Please mommy!" Javier yelled again giving puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah please." Patrick then said also giving me puppy dog eyes. This point I couldn't say no so I went with them. It was me vs them too since Javier wanted to be with Patrick of corse.

I had the ball and I started to run. They both started chasing me and Patrick caught me. He picked me up over his shoulder then bent down.

"Little man grab the ball and run!" Patrick yelled then Javier took the ball. As he was running Patrick put me down. Are faces were only an inch away from each other. I gulped then Javier started running back op to us.

"Haha mommy we got u!!!" He said and broke Patrick and I's gaze.

"Whatever. Cheaters." I said and they both looked affined and I laughed.

"Mommy." Javier said and looked so scared. Then he moved close to Patrick.

"Baby what is it?" I said and turned around. His father was walking up to us. "We have to leave." I said picking up Javier then grabbing Patrick's hand walking fast.

A hand turned he around fast and we all stopped. He looked at me dead in the eyes.

"So now u over here fucking random ass dicks?" He said and I had tears in my eyes. I held onto Javier tight, and he hid his face in my neck.

"Aye leave her alone ok. You have no right to come up here and curse at her as she is standing there holding your son!" Patrick yelled in his face with Javier and I behind him. "Come on." He said and grabbed my hand walking to his car. A tear went down my eye and Patrick wiped it.

"You don't have to worry about him anymore. I'm here." Patrick said and pulled me into a hug then Javier looked over at Patrick. He was balling his eyes out. "You too little man. He will never hurt your mommy or you."