First Love

Justinian stepped off of the gorgeous emerald green grass. Turning his body in a 360 degrees direction, he was now facing the short but respectable music quad. It was a two-story building with about five different classrooms, which was made up of the choir room, band room, gym, and Spanish classroom. Making his way towards the shiny blue lunch tables in the center of the building, his feet slammed soundlessly on the concrete floor as he made his way to the band room. His thoughts boomed like a bomb in his brain. 

Step step step. He had to get his beautiful golden harp. He was the only one in the class who played such an instrument, so he needed to be sure that everyone saw him with that shiny beauty.

All he could think about was the concrete floor and his reputation as a harp-player. 

And then, when he wasn't paying attention, his bud Thomas ran up to him and punched him in the stomach.

"Yo, what's up dude! Ha, I knew you would think that we're friends, but in reality, I FREAKING HATE YOU!!!!!" Thomas crackled with laughter. Justinian just shook his head, as he knew that his retaliation would only make things worse. Why was Thomas being so mean to him all of a sudden? Well, Thomas was the renowned school bully, so it made sense.

"Nice to see you too, BRO," Justinian smiled politely. Oh gosh, Thomas was so annoying! How had he not seen it before?

"Ha, you will never get the girl," Thomas smiled, "I'll get her." Thomas spun around on his heels and marched away.

Justinian was so confused. What girl? The only girls he knew were his mom and his sister. He didn't know any other girls. Well, other than all the girls in his fan club and in his band. They called themselves "Justinian's lovers". They were seriously weird.

As Justinian hopped into Bob's truck to get a ride to the main quad, he couldn't stop thinking about what Thomas had said to him earlier. What girl? Justinian would love to get to know a few more girls before he graduated. Bob was actually Justinian's fake "dad" at school.

His girlfriend would definitely have hair as bright as the sun, hair that was like liquid honey flowing out of a luscious waterful, and eyes that would sparkle like twinkling stars in the midst of the dark galaxy, and in the depths of moonlight itself. She would probably be passionate about life, music, and gaming, and she would love him for who he was. She'd probably be hard to get as well because she would be so popular amongst all of the guys.

And, he would ship them so much that he would fail school. Honestly, Justinian hoped she was a freshman because he liked young girls.

"Hey, dude, we're here!" Bob yelled ferociously at Justinian. "We're at the main quad now!" However, Justinian was too busy noticing all of the girls. Which one was the one? Who was his soulmate?

Before he could register Bob's words, the bell rang. 

"Frick gotta go to biology! But I do wanna see all them hotties!" Bob screamed, swinging an arm around a girl. "Hey honey," Bob sang sweetly. "And don't worry, I'm not cheating on you."

Bob started strolling away, and Justinian was overcome with the sadness that he didn't have a girlfriend. He wished he had a girlfriend. Like how did Bob have a girlfriend when he was one year younger than Justinian himself? Once he got a girlfriend, he could gloat to his fake "dad". 

"Bye BOB!" Justinian yelled, and raced towards biology. Little did he know a cute freshman girl was stalking him.