Recap

Author's Note: So I thought y'all might want to know what all the ships are + why they are cute together! Please vote down below in the comments what your two favorite ships are! Who knows... if I get enough votes those may just really become a reality!

1st Ship (the most obvious one): Justira (Justinian + Theodora). They've known each other since high school, and have gone through ups and downs together. Their relationship in high school was supposedly the cutest one, and everyone was jealous of it. Even when they got divorced they somehow kept running into each other. Plus, Theodora's feelings never truly went away. Justinian was just being a dumb dude, and together they have a ton of cute moments. For example, Justinian's jealousy of any other dude Theodora talks to just makes them seem like they are meant to be!

2nd Ship: Rosmas (Rosa + Thomas). Despite having only gone on one date, they already seem perfect for each other. Thomas claims she is one of the most beautiful ladies he has ever seen. Both of their relatively quiet natures make themselves a perfectly complementary couple, and Rosa can always comfort Thomas in times of trouble. Despite being set up together by Kailey, they still make a great couple!

3rd Ship: Thomodora (Thomas + Theodora). Like Theodora and Justinian they were also in a high school relationship. Thomas may come off as a little desperate sometimes, but really he just loves her and can't stand to be away from her. Thomas always provides for her like the gentleman he is, and Theodora reciprocates his love for most of the book. In high school, she dreamed of getting married to him, and her dream almost became a reality. Perhaps it can still happen one day!

4th Ship: Theodorvin (Theodora + Devin). Although they have never officially stated having a romantic interest for each other, it could certainly become a possibility! Not only is Devin always shy around Theodora, but he likes her so much that he even stalked her to the airport! He always wanted to sit next to Theodora :) Also, when they are forced to squeeze through the elevator together, they blush really hard and refuse to make eye contact. They also constantly deny a relationship between them, which is what Justinian and Theodora did before making their relationship public. And, don't forget how they end up sharing a room together...

5th Ship: Kurtira (Deputy Kurtis + Theodora). It's pretty cute how Deputy Kurtis and Theodora always end up running into each other. Not only was he the manservant at Justinian's apartment building, but he's also the Deputy that is handling Justinian. He even ends up letting Justinian go without a fine. Is that a coincidence? I think not. Also, Theodora gives him the biggest hug ever, which is pretty cute. Will they keep running into each other, though? Perhaps its fate playing a role in Theodora's love life!

6th Ship: Justailey (Justinian + Kailey). In high school, Kailey and Justinian fell in love at first sight. However, in order to maintain his relationship with Theodora, Kailey and Justinian had to date in secret. They have a ton of cute moments, such as cuddling behind a trashcan and just meeting up in general! They totally have a lot of chemistry, which makes their interactions and awkward and tense :)

7th Ship: Timodora (Timothy + Theodora). This is a very cute ship between the shy baker's assistant and Theodora. It is a bit strange how Theodora chose him out of everyone else to be her assistant. Hmm, I wonder why might that be? Their interactions are always very cute, and Timothy is very chivalrous, always doing what Theodora asks of him. Could this develop into something more?

8th Ship: Other (anyone else in the book). Who do you ship? Do you have any other ships involving Bob, Devin, Timothy, or even Kailey? If you ship any other people in the book, let me know in the comments below! If you want more characters, just ask! Enjoy this chapter, and yesterday's chapter!

Author's Note: For all my readers who are too lazy to go back and read previous chapters, this is for you. Although I really do wish that you could start at the beginning. HOWEVER, I realize this romance novel may be a little long for some people, and the amount of chapters is kind of intimidating. So again, here are all of the characters in the book (hopefully I don't forget anyone)