SURPRISE VISIT! YEEEEE HA!

"Yee-ha, cowboy! Here I am, little bud!" A strange voice said behind Justinian as he angrily pursued his apartment. He was leaving today. Period. Even if they didn't have a plane available he would steal a rocket ship then plow his way over to California. Justinian didn't care if he ran out of oxygen in space. One way or another Justinian would be leaving his past behind him and continuing forward.

"Com' on BRO! It's yo fake dad!" Justinian would not turn around. He was done signing autographs for just being "cute". All Justinian wanted was a girlfriend, but nobody wanted to date him...

"Justinian! You turn around right now or yer gettin a good hiding when we get on back to my place!" Confused, Justinian turned around and saw the one person he had missed dearly since marrying Theodora...

It was Bob, his fake "dad"!

"Hey, Bob! What are you doing here?" Justinian asked, his face lighting up in glee and embracing his old pal once and for all.

"Oh, ya know. Kailey called. Said I should come to support you while you figure out your feelings for Theodora. Besides, I always wanted to see my ol' boy again! I live here anyway, so I might as well come to see you, eh?" Bob asked, putting his arm around Justinian's shoulder. "Now, how about we go back on to my place..."

"Hey, umm Bob. If you helped save a girl from choking, and then ran away from her because you got scared, and she's actually a psychopath, what would you do?" Justinian asked, shrugging awkwardly and his cheeks flushing as Bob turned his all-knowing gaze upon Justinian.

"Son, you're talking about Theodora, huh?" Justinian nodded his head, refusing to meet Bob's gaze.

"Mhm. Alrighty then. If you're saying that she's a psychopath, then she ought to be needin therapy, eh? So, I got the perfect plan for you..."

Thirty minutes later, in a black suit with a fake waxed mustache, parted hair, a crazy hat, colored contacts, and a fake chin, Justinian made his way over to the Crisky Crola Coffee Store, and sat down, anxiously awaiting Theodora's arrival.

Apparently, according to Bob, he'd already reserved a reservation, and Theodora had already booked a spot in their "therapy scheduling". Justinian didn't know how Bob had done it, but he had, and now was the moment that Justinian had waited for. Maybe he could find out about Theodora's true feelings. Towards both Thomas, and himself, that was.

"Aaaah, Ms. Williams," Justinian said, looking forward as he saw a woman with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes approach his table. 

"And you are?" Theodora asked, raising an eyebrow and taking the seat in front of him.

"I am your therapist."

"Yeah but I mean what is your real name?"

"Mr. Therapist."

"Alrighty then," Theodora said, looking around awkwardly and refusing to meet Justinian's eyes.

"Are you married?" Justinian asked, looking down at her fingers and noting no rings. He let out a mental sigh. He was very relieved.

"I mean, yes and no," Theodora said very quietly. "I'm divorced. I met my ex-husband in my freshman year of high school. We were together until two years ago. But recently, I met someone else. He was my ex-boyfriend in high school as well. His name is Thomas. Tonight we're going out, and I know he's going to propose. He basically said it in his text. I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him," Theodora sighed longingly and looked up, searching Justinian's face for a reaction.

Trying to stay composed, Justinian took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He felt like scratching his eyeballs out. But, Justinian managed with only raising his eyebrows in a shocked look.

"That's great news, Mrs. Williams! But, perhaps we can talk a little more about your ex-husband. Justinian, you said his name was?" Justinian said, blinking continuously. 

"No... I never said what his name was. But yes, his name is Justinian."

"Alright, well it sounds like there is a lot of emotional buildup in your tone of voice, Mrs. Williams. Perhaps he did something wrong to you, or you just really hate him, or maybe you still have feelings for him? It's not impossible, you know," Justinian said, watching as Theodora's face went pink, and she became extremely flustered.

"It's not like that! And... and I have to go anyway! I'm meeting my future husband! Hmph!" Throwing her hands up in the air, Theodora made her way through the other tables and exited the building, leaving a stunned Justinian at the coffee table.

He would say that that was a success. But, the real question was... did Theodora actually like him?