PLEASE PROPOSE THOMAS!!!

Theodora stormed down the street, not bothering to look where she was going. Why was she even answering questions, anyway? It wasn't like the press was important to her anyway. They were probably just some of Justinian's crazy fans who wanted to get her opinion on his life. 

"Hey! Watch it, lady!" A man suddenly yelled, the horn of a truck blaring through the air.

Theodora looked up, embarrassed, and saw a black truck a few inches away from her. She was standing in the middle of the street, dozens of cars behind the truck honking angrily.

But just when she thought she could say nothing to save herself from verbal assault, she felt a strong arm wrap around her own.

Knowing it could be no one else but Thomas, Theodora closed her eyes and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you, babe," Theodora said, her words slurring, and then she knew no more.

-

Hours later, days later, months later... Theodora didn't know. But, regardless of the date or time, Theodora opened her beautiful blue eyes.

Where in the world was she? There was a big TV in front of her, and underneath her, she felt a comfy pillow and mattress. It looked strangely like a hotel room...

Then she grabbed her purse beside the bed and searched for her Samsung. Somehow, it was fully charged. But, her eyes widened at the date and time. It was on the same day! And there were only thirty minutes until Thomas arrived at her bakery with some delicious food!

Jumping up, Theodora was glad to see that she was wearing a presentable blue and orange swirled dress. The cuffs on the sleeves of the dress were lacy and puffy, and the dress went to about her thighs. It was tight, cute, and was desperately attractive.

But then, if Thomas was getting the food right now and was driving on the way to her cafe, who had rescued her?

It didn't matter, though. Running out the door, Theodora didn't bother meeting her hero and instead rushed down the stairs taking two at a time. In no time she was out the front door of the hotel complex and rushed down the street, sighing gratefully as she recognized her little bakery at the forefront of the restaurant chain. It was ironic how a little bakery could have such good service...

Stepping inside, the sign already said closed, and all the lights were out. Theodora had closed the store earlier in order to do that interview with the press, but obviously, their questions were dumb. Wasn't it obvious that she loved Thomas? She didn't have any shreds of feeling left for that other jerk... Justinian. 

"My love. You have waited dearly for me. You have risked your own harm in waiting for my desperately needed arrival. You have paid the price of waiting for me, and I want to give you the only reward I could possibly give... my hand in marriage. Will you marry me?" A voice suddenly asked. Looking forward, Theodora started tearing up as she noted that Thomas was in the doorway, the bags of food laid nicely on the floor, and him kneeling selflessly in front of her, a big black box in his hand and a shiny ring of metal within it.

"Oh, Thomas! Of course, I will marry you, darling! In high school, I always dreamed we would get married. Now my dream will come true!" Theodora's shrill voice cried out. Squealing, more tears dripped down Theodora's face as Thomas slid the ring down her ring finger, his bright grin almost equaling her happiness.

"May our children be more plentiful than the stars themselves," Thomas smirked, turning around just in time to see the person he had known was there all along: it was Justinian. And Justinian was running away, the never ending tears falling down his precious face. "Good riddance," Thomas muttered under his breath and turned back to face Theodora. "My darling, let's eat!"

-

JUSTINIAN POV:

I feel like crying, dying, and drowning all at the same time. Sadness surrounds me like when I'm stuck in the middle of the ocean floor, but soon, I'll be sinking in this massive pit of depression. Then there will be no going back. But first, let me start at the beginning...

It was just yesterday that I went into that drastic interview. They wanted to ask me a few questions, but who were they kidding? Those were the dumbest questions I've ever seen in my life. Then when I left the building, I saw a girl with reddish-blonde hair walking down the street having no clue as to the truck that was hurtling down the road towards her. Freaking out, I ran down the street, and thankfully the driver stopped just in time.

Knowing that my precious Theodora couldn't handle something like that, I ran up to her and grabbed her to bring her home. But, she thought I was Thomas and passed out. Picking her up, I walked her up to my apartment complex and laid her down. At about 6:30, she woke up, and ran out the door, not bothering to see who it was who had rescued her, nor where she was even going.

Being the kind gentleman I am, I decided to follow her. Little did I know that she was having a date with Thomas... So, I hid behind a corner as Thomas walked into the building and set his food on the floor.

Surely I should have suspected what was about to happen next, but I was in pure denial.

Thomas got down on one knee and proposed to Theodora. Then I ran away crying, like the wimp I am.

But now, I don't know if I'll ever be the same... Perhaps I should just leave them here to live their life together. Perhaps I should just go home.

But I don't think I will. My story isn't over... yet.