Short Stories

Author's Note: Because I hit 1k, I'll be doing three short stories about some characters who were not given their time to shine in thee book before! I hope you enjoy them!

Arman was walking down the street. It was like a normal day. There was a sun, a blue sky, a few clouds. The usual. HOWEVER.

IT WAS PARTY TIME!

He had finally successfully transferred to Harvard, and his dream was now complete.

Time to party and hang out with his BROS.

The party was scheduled to be at the brink of dawn in the setting of an amusement park. And the rides were totally going to be a blast.

Five Hours Later...

Pinatas were being broken in the air. Candy was flying around the room and people were grabbing it as if it was the last candy they would ever eat. Wrappers were strewn across the floor and the music was playing so loud that even Arman had trouble hearing anybody shouting his name.

It was really crazy, but Arman was having a blast.

TIME TO CRANK UP THOSE JAMS!

Everyone was having a good time, but Arman knew all their careers were in front of them, and everyone had families in store.

And with one last blast of energy, Arman yelled out, "#JUSTIRA FOREVER!"

-

Life was great for Bob up in the prairie. Kansas was great.

The cows were mooing, the chickens were clucking, the roosters were crowing. Everything was fantastic, and Bob was having a great old time.

And so was Samantha. That's right. Bob had a girlfriend, and their life was fine. They even had a son named Jackson.

"Samantha, can you make me some black coffee?" Bob yelled, his country accent blending it perfectly with the community he lived in.

However, Bob got no response from his precious wife.

Confused, Bob decided that he was going to check in on his perfect wife.

Stepping inside the door, Bob looked around. Spotting two stick figures on a piece of paper, Bob sighed.

"Samantha, I thought I asked you to make me some coffee? And Jackson, why aren't you playing with the rest of the boys in this here county?" Bob asked confused. Pressing his lips against the paper, Bob kissed his family.

"Ah shoot, now. I forgot y'all weren't real!"

-

Coco was having a great time in the sky. The wind was breezy, and her feathers lifted dangerously up in the wind. Calling out, Coco's squawk blew through the air and was carried down forth to the man who was watching her fly.

And even though neither of them knew it, today was the day of Coco's death.

Lifting her wings, Coco soared through the air. There wasn't a cloud in sight, and today was utterly perfect.

Dipping her nose in, Coco plunged downwards and then flew upwards, the wind now against her wings.

And even though neither of them saw it, there was a huge toucan flying right towards Coco.

Opening its beak wide, the toucan waited excitedly for Coco to fly into its mouth.

And Coco did. The small colorful parrot flew right into the toucan's mouth, never to be seen again.

And then Devin screamed. He screamed wildly for the companion he thought would be by his side until death.