Part #1. The Beginning

(Kyu: Alright! Another part, lets do this! As usual I hope you enjoy and have a great day!)

[Third Person POV]

The boy had just finished following the screen's instructions, thus completing the Tutorial. It appeared that the "Gift" that the divines were talking about was this strange ability, as far as the boy could tell, this ability made him an RPG character in real life, he wondered what the use of this ability could be, but he had no time to think about it as he was still stranded in a forest.

The name he had chosen for himself was "Saffron Syrup" yes, he decided to name himself after a spice, and the stuff you put on pancakes. The boy thought it was as good a name as any, the boy tried speaking again, he had managed to blurt out an actual word, but his voice was still quite hoarse.

The boy had said "Stats." And a new holographic screen appeared in front of the boy.

[Saffron Syrup | "The Gamer"] {LVL: 1} [EXP: 0/50]
HP: 30/30 | MP: 90/90
Age: 14
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral
Occupation: N/A
???: ???
STR: 2
VIT: 2
DEX: 3
INT: 9
WIS: 5
LUK: 1
Stat Points: 0

Saffron didn't really have very good stats, but this made sense to the boy as his low Strength, Vitality, and Dexterity was because of him barely moving in four years, his Intelligence was because he wasn't really learning anything while he was in the hospital, so he basically had the Intelligence of a ten year old. That kinda bummed Saffron out, but if he was correct in assuming this, if he leveled up, he would get Stat Points, and he could assign those Stat Points to his Intelligence, and that should make him smarter.

But once he looked at his HP, he decided that he should put points into Vitality first, most games had the character start out with one hundred HP, but he had thirty, he thought that he should first increase his health, so that he could survive to increase his Intelligence.
The boy was about to get up and start investigating his surroundings, but this action was interrupted by a "Ding!"

[For making a wise decision, you have been rewarded with 1 point in WIS]

This excited Saffron, as he realized he could increase his Stats with just actions in the world, instead of leveling up.
He closed the screen and got up, once he got on his feet, he wobbled slightly, but he managed to start walking, he looked around and saw two sticks on the ground close to him, he walked over to them and picked them up, he still had some trouble walking so he could use the sticks to help him.

After walking for what felt like a mile, Saffron reached a large city, his jaw dropped as he saw the strange technology this world possessed, it was almost a mix of steampunk and futuristic tech. The boy walked through the town, he soon found what appeared to be a landing pad that had some sort of gigantic airship, it was sort of in a similar shape as the drones on Earth.

Saffron saw several people walking onto the aircraft, so he followed them, he honestly had no clue where he was going but it might lead him to a place where he can do whatever he was supposed to do in this world.

The boy pulled his hood up and watched as the doors closed behind several groups of people, strangely most of the people here seemed to be in their late teens. Saffron walked over to the back of the craft and sat down, he laid his walking sticks beside him and looked around at the several people aboard the flying vessel.

After looking at all of the different people, Saffron noticed that some of them even had animal ears! Others also had stuff like tails, and claws, this interested Saffron as he had never seen something so bizarre. He wondered if they were like prosthetic, or if they were natural and the people could hear through them.

Saffron's thoughts were interrupted by another "Ding!" He looked down and in front of him, a floating screen had appeared.

[NEW SKILL ALERT: "Observe"]
{Cost: 10 MP}
{This skill allows you to Observe your surroundings and gain information on them, this skill works on everything, if you level up this skill, you will get more information.}

The boy closed the screen and decided to test out this new skill.
He looked at a teenage boy with black hair that had a pink streak in it.

"Observe" Saffron mumbled in his hoarse voice.

[Lie Ren]

Saffron looked at the screen, he was disappointed, very disappointed, I mean, really, just a name? Not even his HP or his level? This seemed like a ripoff to Saffron, but he remembered that he had to level up Observe if he wanted more information, so he used Observe on various people and objects, after his ninth Observe, he couldn't use the skill anymore as his MP had ran out.

The aircraft had started to land, once it was docked on the side of a cliff the doors opened and people started to walk out of the vessel, Saffron grabbed his sticks and walked out of the craft, he looked around at where he was, and his jaw dropped in awe.

There was a long path surrounded by grass and very few trees, but the path led to a large area surrounded by multiple archways that were connected together, in the center of the arched area, was a statue, the statue was of two people, a man and a woman who looked like adventurers, on a large rock, beside this rock was a strange wolf-like creature, it stood on two legs and appeared to have armor covering part of its body.

Behind the statue was the entrance to a large building, connected to this building were several towers and other buildings, all with different designs, at the top of the largest tower, there appeared to be something glowing.

Saffron closed his mouth and walked towards the large building, he still had no idea what this building was for, but he really wanted to find out.

He got a closer look at the statue, and the two people were equipped with armor and weapons, it was a very cool looking statue, but Saffron wonder what the relevance of it was, he ignored it for now and headed towards the large doors behind the statue, this turned out to be a mistake because Saffron had soon gotten lost.

After wandering around the halls for what felt like forever, Saffron had finally gotten to where he was supposed to go, a large amphitheater with several people looking towards a stage where a man with white hair, and green and black attire was about to speak.

(Kyu: Aaaaaaaaaaand that's another part done! As usual I hope you all enjoyed it, and I hope you all have a great day!)