Part #15. The Informant.

It was early in the afternoon in Vale. Unfortunately for the teenagers, the future huntsmen of Beacon Academy had class. Luckily it was the last class of the day.

Saffron was softly banging his head against the table as Professor Port babbled on about a story from his youth. The young boy had figured out how this class worked, you see, Port's stories always ended with some sort of moral, and the stories themselves weren't very informative, so he usually read whatever was illustrated on the wall behind Port and then tuned out for a solid thirty minutes.

A holographic screen popped up on each table, indicating the end of the class. Saffron's head went through his hologram before the noise snapped him out of his trance. He stood up and stretched his arms towards the ceiling.

Port: "And then I-- oh, uh, timed that one wrong I guess. Well the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time." He stated.

Saffron: "Oh, no..." He sighed as he began walking out of the room. He noticed Yang rubbing Jaune's head on her way past, for some reason.

Saffron knocked on the door to team RWBY's door. Yang opened the door and greeted him. The boy walked inside and saw Ruby strapping up her boots, Weiss securing her rapier, Blake tying some black fabric to her forearms, and Yang went over to the table and made sure her gauntlets were fully stocked with ammunition.

Saffron: "You girls didn't tell me we were changing outfits." He noted.

Ruby was wearing a long-sleeved light gray shirt with black belted cuffs near the ends of the sleeves. Over top of the gray shirt is a black pinafore with two vertical lines of red stitching that resemble the lacing on a corset. She wore a red skirt with a large black print of her emblem on the side and matching black tulle underneath. A few pieces of metal arranged in the shape of a rose are attached to the shoulder of her left sleeve, and her cloak's hook has been wrapped around her neck in a scarf-like fashion, while the rest hangs down like normal.

Weiss wore a white, double-breasted pea coat with black piping, cuffs, and buttons over a white, pleated full skirt with black lace trim. She also wore a pair of white, thigh-high boots with black heels and lace-topped black stockings.

Blake was wearing a white, v-neck, zip-up crop shirt with a black hem and three-quarter sleeves. Her emblem is printed in off-white on the left side of the shirt. She wore black pants that have a vertical gray stripe on the outer side of each leg and a black belt.

Attached to the rear of the belt is a black piece of fabric that covers her from hip to hip. Underneath this is a longer, translucent, purple piece of fabric. She also wore black high-heel boots with two straps and buckles and purple undersoles, reaching to mid-calf. As well as her usual bow and the black ribbons on her forearms.

Yang wore a deep-collared cream vest worn over a low cut black shirt; both are covered by a dark gray shrug with a raised collar, three-quarter sleeves adorned with a single black stripe down the outside of each sleeve, and gold cuffs. A black mini skirt is worn under the cream vest.

A pair of crooked black belts with gold accents are slung around her hip, with a purple piece of fabric attached to the left-rear section of the lower belt. She wore thigh high stockings attached to her miniskirt by garter-belts on the front and back of each thigh, decorated with four golden studs above her knee and her emblem on the outside of each thigh in gold. She also wores black ankle boots with multiple buckles and white ribbons on the back tied in a bow. Around her neck is a purple pendant set in silver.

Blake: "I thought that class would never end." She sighed.

Ruby: "Alright guys, today's the day. The investigation, begins!" She said from her bed, which was hanging from the ceiling by some rope.