Part #11. Helping a friend in need. [End of Volume 1]

[Third Person POV]

As the moon slowly rose into the night sky, two people were laying on a rooftop near the docks of the large city called Vale, but not that far away, was a group of three people, slowly making their way down to the docks.

[Saffron's POV]

I intertwined my fingers and rested the back of my back on my palms as I walked a little bit behind Penny, and Ruby. I looked up and noticed a large carrier fly over Vale and over us. I noticed a few more followed after it, it seemed like a large shipment of something or other was heading over to the docks.. Or somewhere else, I'm not familiar enough with Vale to know for sure.
Ruby and Penny took a left once we got to an intersection, however a loud noise that sounded like an explosion came from behind us, we all turned  in unison in response.

"T-That doesn't sound good." I stated.

Ruby: "Oh no." She said. We all began rushing to the docks, which we were conveniently close to.

We ran as fast as we could, Ruby saw a rooftop and dashed forward, leaving behind a trail of rose petals.
I followed her, but instead of speeding up, I took the ladder like a normal person.

I climbed up to the roof and saw Ruby.

Ruby: "Hey!" She yelled at something on the other side of the building. I saw her pull out a red metallic slab that was on her back, the slab began unfolding and soon it turned into a large black and red scythe, with what appeared to be a gun magazine on the handle.

I was going to take a look, but a quest alert screen appeared in front of me suddenly and I walked into it and fell down. Since when was that thing solid? Probably always, since I could push buttons on it.

I looked up and saw the screen float downwards, and in front of me. I took a look at the screen to see if it provided a clue as to what's happening.

[NEW QUEST ALERT: "The Stray"]
{Blake has tried to tackle something that she cannot handle by herself, give her a hand with Ruby, and Penny.}

|Rewards: 300 EXP, Uncommon Equipment, Skill Book, Increased Closeness with Blake Belladonna|
|Failure: Injury, Possible Death|
[Y]/[N]

I didn't hesitate to accept the quest. Of course I'm gonna help Blake, but god damn, those rewards. I dismissed the screen by pushing it aside and I stood next to Ruby. There was an orange haired man below us, and Blake was there too, but the most notable thing is that a blonde guy was on the ground, and the orange haired guy was pointing a cane at him.

I decided to Observe the orange haired guy, I was assuming he's the enemy since Blake doesn't look very happy about the blonde haired guy being threatened.

[Roman Torchwick] [LVL: 13]
HP: {180/180}

Okay, he is a much higher level than me.
I noticed another thing, around the now name Roman Torchwick, there were several people on the ground in odd uniforms, they were all wearing black pants, and black hoods under what looked like a sort of grey armor that covered their torsos. They also had grey boots and were wearing a spooky mask that covered their eyes. I decided to Observe these guys too, well... I tried, but the Observe got sort of caught on the outfits.

[White Fang Grunt Uniform]
[Armor: 7 | Durability: 175/200]

[White Fang Grunt Mask]
[Armor: 5 | Durability: 125/275]

...I don't want to sound weird, or rude, but I'm totally ransacking their bodies.

Roman: "Oh, hello Red! Isn't it past your bedtime?" He asked condescendingly.