Part #13 Weiss' Binder gets Stolen

(Third Person POV)

Our protagonist was currently holding his head as he sat in front of a desk in the library. He stared at the book in front of him and continued reading, the material was quite dull.

Saffron was increasing his Intelligence by studying, but god, at what cost? Saffron groaned and checked the time. It was currently around five thirty a.m. Breakfast was going to start soon, and that would mark the start of the second semester.

Saffron looked at the piles of books around him, he had recently gone out to Vale and gotten a bunch of random books. He decided that he should return all of them and just stick to the books in the library, there was basically no difference between the gains he got anyway. He got up and tossed the many books into his Inventory. His first stop would be Tukson's Book Trade, it was a nice store that carried a wide selection of books and comics. Saffron began walking out of the building and towards the edge of the cliff, where a bullhead was frequently stationed there in case any students or faculty needed to get off of Beacon's property.

The boy stepped onto the bullhead and after waiting for about five minutes to see if any more students came aboard. The aircraft hummed to life and took off. Saffron took his scroll out of his pocket and began scrolling through the recent news that showed up on the front page of his browser. It appeared that the odd stuff that was foreign to the boy had become repetitive. Faunus were protesting for equal rights. Dust was beginning to get more expensive as the Schnee Dust Company was getting more greedy with increasing their vast fortune. There were a few other things, but Saffron had put his scroll away and looked out of the large window. He was going to arrive in Vale in about three minutes. After having a small conversation with a blonde faunus who was next to him, Saffron waved goodbye to his new acquaintance and stepped off of the bullhead and began his walk towards Tukson's Book Trade.

The boy walked past a shop that he had recognized as the large Dust shop that had been broken into last semester. He was glad to see that there was a large white banner that said "Newly Reopened!) He noticed that the store owner appeared to be missing his wallet, Saffron decided that he would help the store owner find his wallet once he returned his books, however, he didn't need to return the books first. He had found an empty wallet just behind the corner of his store. The boy picked up the wallet and thought to himself where the contents had gone... or if the wallet had any contents to begin with! He decided that the safest option would just be to stick about a hundred and fifty Lien in the wallet and return it, so that's what he did. The store owner thanked the boy with a kind nod and Saffron smiled before continuing on his way.

[Closeness had increased with the Residents of Vale!]

Saffron dismissed the screen and walked a several meters before he came across the shop. The boy opened up his Inventory and pulled out the books he had gotten from the store. He opened the door and walked inside to notice a scene occurring between the two customers that were in the shop and Tukson, the owner of the store.

Tukson: "I... don't believe we carry that one, currently." He told the green haired teenager across his desk. The second customer, who was a grey haired teenager that was carrying a book, suddenly slammed the book closed.

Green Hair: "What was this place called again?" She asked Tukson.

Saffron: "E-Excuse me." The boy asked before slipping by the girl with green hair and placing the books down on the desk.

Saffron: "I-I don't mean to interrupt, but can I return these?" He asked Tukson.

Tukson: "Yeah, sure." He told the boy.