Part #10.Black and White like an old timey movie

[Saffron's POV]

I woke up once the sun had risen, and the light shone through the ineffective blinds in my room, I'd have to replace those with blinds that actually worked. But anyway, I got up and got dressed in my usual clothes, I would have to go shopping soon, the hoodie and jeans had some holes in them.

The students had two more days off, so I could try going back into the forest again, but then again, I am a frail child and I barely survived last night, so maybe later.

I guess I should work on my new weapon, I might be able to sharpen it better here in Beacon.

I opened my Inventory and pulled out my badly made Grimm Bone Sword. I think I'll just refer to it as a Machete, since it's a single edged sword.
I also pulled out my Hunting Knife, and I began sharpening the weapon.

Soon after I began sharpening, the knife broke. But the Grimm Bone Machete was sharper, and my Crafting skill had leveled up, items were now ranked, and I could see which rank they were.

The machete was C+ which according to the system, which was better than before. The damage went from eight to ten. I would have to find a way to sharpen my other Beowolf Bones, or do something else with them.
I put the Machete back in my Inventory and exited my room.

Upon walking out of my fairly new room. I spotted Team RWBY- wait... Blake wasn't there sooo... Team RWY? Ruey... Rowy??? I dunno. But Blake wasn't there but the rest of Team RWBY was.

"H-Hey girls!" I greeted them. I noticed that Ruby, and Yang, looked kind of worried for some reason.

"Why so sad?" I questioned the group. They didn't really seem the type to be sad, so something pretty unfortunate must've happened.

Ruby sighed before beginning to converse.

Ruby: "Blake ran away." She told me with a frown on her face. Well, it appears that I was right.

"That is unfortunate." I said, partly to myself and to the group. I didn't like seeing them so sad. It made me wanna cry a little bit... I'm sympathetic. Don't judge me.

"D-Don't worry girls! I'll help you find your long lost sister friend!" I announced to them. Sure people passing by judged my tone and how I was pointing my finger up into the air like some anime protagonist, but they'd only bring me down if I let them. And that's exactly what I did!

"...Sorry." I apologized for my tomfoolery. Weiss just "Hmph'd" and began walking away. Ruby, and Yang began to follow and I followed them.

[A little bit later... But not too much later, just... Like not a significant amount, but enough that it's noticeable]

After a while... Well, not a while. But a little bit. We were in Vale screaming our heads off trying to find Blake.

Ruby: "Blaake!?" She called out. But there was no reply.

Yang" Blaaake?!" She, like her sister, also called out. Still no reply.

"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" I coughed, and then inhaled.

"-AAAAAAAAAAAAaaa- oh, dang. My voice cracked.-AAAAAKE!?!" I also called out. Obviously with much more effort than these two, and Weiss wasn't even doing anything. It was unfortunate that my voice cracked though.

Ruby: "...Wow." She said.

Yang: "Way to go the extra mile." She complimented me.

"I'm from Canada, we measure in kilometers, and centimeters." I joked. I thought it was pretty funny. But the girls just stared at me.