Part #6. Highschool Drama?

(Kyu: It's me again! As usual I hope you enjoy the story, and that you have a great day!)

[Saffron's POV]

So, apparently something had happened between one of the member's of Team RWBY and their leader, so that's why the white haired girl was mad.

But enough about that, let me update you on where we are.

We were in the amphitheater, but it was being used for a class, Jaune and some other guy were fighting, and Jaune was losing horribly, his health bar thingy was close to turning red, and the other guy's health bar was full.
Jaune took one last lunge but then he clashed weapons with the other guy and the other guy kicked him in the gut and that turned Jaune's health bar red.

The guy fighting Jaune was about to hit him with an overhead strike when Professor Goodwitch, who was teaching the class, told him to stop.

Professor Goodwitch: "Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match." She told the rest of the students before turning her attention towards Jaune.

Professor Goodwitch: "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now, please try to refer to your scroll during combat, gauging your aura will help you decide when it is appropriate to attack, or when it's better to move to a more... Defensive strategy." She said, Jaune just sighed.

Professor Goodwitch: "We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?" She finished.

The other guy who's name I still had no clue of, said something like "Speak for yourself." to himself. He walked off the stage as Professor Goodwitch addressed the other students once again.

Professor Goodwitch: "Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away it won't be long before students from other the kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing!" Sitting beside me was Team JNPR and Team RWBY, the latter team looked quite excited, the blonde girl was punching the air, the white haired girl was doing some kind of hyped up dance in her seat, and the black and red haired girl was just squealing silently.

Professor Goodwitch: "Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale." She stated. After she finished speaking the bell had started to ring and everyone was moving onto the next routine, I looked at Jaune and sat that he had lowered his head, he looked really depressed.

Nora: "So... There we were... In the middle of the night..." Nora began, she was telling me and Team RWBY a story, we were currently in the dining hall and me, Team JNPR, and Team RWBY, were all sitting at one table, I was surprised that one table could fit nine people.

Ren: "It was day..." Ren said, correcting Nora's story.

Nora: "We were surrounded by Ursai." She said without missing a beat.

Ren: They were Beowolves." He corrected once again.

Nora: "DOZENS OF THEM!" She yelled.

Ren: "Two of 'em..." He corrected again, I was beginning to wonder if Nora's story was just a drug induced hallucination.

Nora: "But they were no match and in the end... Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!" She finished. I had come to understand that Lien was the currency they used in this world. And unlike Earth, there was no conversion rates or different types of money, all four kingdoms used Lien.

Ren sighed.

Ren: "She's been having this reoccurring dream for nearly a month now..." He said. That explanation just destroyed my drug induced hallucination theory.