The Millionaire's Mistress & Justin Bieber

Monsters.

My small cousins, Basil and Harriet were in town with my aunt Shelby, visiting my grandma for the week. They were both small little girls with golden blonde hair and small, green eyes. There was only a year separating the two from being twins. Basil was nine and Harriet was eight. Last time I saw them, they drove me absolutely insane, and by the way I have been observing them, nothing has changed.

They lived with their mom, my Aunt Shelby in London, England so we never saw the three of them. The girls grew up there though which landed them with the hella annoying accent. I always loved the British accent. I secretly cursed my parents when I was younger because I wasn't privileged enough to grow up with it. These two little girls are the reason why I hate the sound now. As far as I'm concerned, only one person ever still has that crazy British affect on me and I will not name names. You'll just have to guess.

"Mummy," Harriet squeaked while running into the living room where I was seated with grandma and Shelby. I had no idea where the other monster was. "Basil and I just saw that Justin Bieber is coming to town. Do you think we could go see him while we're here?" She asked while folding her hands as if she were about to pray.

"That would be a lovely idea, Harriet. Maybe your Cousin Violet would like to take you,"'she shot me a pleading look, almost as if she needed a break from her own kids.

I hate the Biebs. I don't think I'd be able to sit through a whole concert with Harriet and Basil. For some reason I nodded anyways. Why the hell did I do that?!

"Oh great!" Shelby shouted, "I'll check ticket master to see if there are even seats available. When is it?"

"Tonight," I answered. I had seen the billboards around town advertising his arrival to our city. Hopefully, he was still popular enough to have sold out shows.

After what seemed like only a few seconds, Shelby shut her phone off and looked at Harriet excitedly, probably because she was about to ship me off with the monster, "I just bought tickets for the three of you. The show starts at 7:30, so let's all hop in the car and go to Target!"

"Why are we going to Target?" Grandma asked.

"'Cause we have to get the girls Justin Bieber stuff. They can't show up in normal clothes," Shelby answered while getting off the couch and grabbing her Range Rover car keys.

I sighed after looking at the hideous purple shirt my grandma threw at me. It had Justin Bieber's 16 year old face plastered on it in more than just one place. I slid it on over my white tank top and crossed my arms over my chest in hopes to cover up the gross face. Harriet and Basil were wearing JB shirts too, with matching black tutus and ballet flats. They were too girly.

"You girls have fun," Shelby said as the girls and I hopped out of the car, now standing firmly in a line with Beliebers as they drove safely away.

"You guys really like him this much? You're willing to stand in this line?" I asked while taking out my phone, almost wishing one of my friends would have texted me. I don't care if I would've had to explain a whole lot to them.

"Oh my God!" I turned at the familiar feminine and yet somehow still fairly masculine voice. Uh oh.

"Howard?" I asked, fake surprised. I wasn't shocked in the slightest to find him here at a Justin Bieber concert. Not in the slightest.

"I haven't seen you in like...a month. Why don't you answer my calls or texts? It's like you just dropped off the face of my Friendiverse."

I laughed to myself at the name he gave the universe. He was always one for coming up with new words, "I'm sorry, I just haven't been feeling...like myself lately. I needed to get away from everything for awhile," I explained.