The Millionaire's Family Lands in Paris

***WARNING*** try not to look at the picture yet, it'll ruin part of the chapter!!!!

The Millionaire's Family Lands in Paris

"Vi, you're going to be fine."

"Says you," I said while grabbing the tissue he was holding out for me. "Both of your parents still love you. They're alive and probably will be for another hundred years!" I covered my face up with one of the silky gray pillows on his bed. This was the mansion, not the studio apartment. Silvia didn't live here anymore, so Austin spent his time here, not at the apartment.

Sienna came half walking, half crawling into the bedroom. Austin saw her struggle and went to go pick her up. She had a piece of paper in her hand that she held out to me.

I smiled while reaching up to grab it. I love this kid.

It was all scribbles but I loved it.

Austin smiled at her, "Did you draw a pretty picture SiSi?"

She smiled right back at him and nodded.

"She loves you," Austin teased. "I think she likes you more than Silvia."

"Most people do," I sat up as he put Sienna on the bed with me. "Wasn't Silvia...pregnant?" I asked, knowing Sienna wouldn't know what that word meant.

It was almost a full year ago when I saw her last and I don't really keep up with celebrity gossip shows anymore so I had no idea if the rumor was true or not. I did know that they were getting an actual divorce though and I was excited for that.

He nodded, "Yep."

"Is it yours?" I asked slowly. Silvia was known for her sexcapades so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. I also wouldn't be surprised if it was though.

"Yeah."

"Ooh, Sienna's gonna have a little friend," I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She was all chubby and adorable. "In approximately how many days?" I asked. I hope this one was as cool as Sienna.

"Any day."

"Oh," I was shocked. Any day now I'll be the babysitter of two. "Hey," the perfect idea came to my mind. "Why don't I be their babysitter? We all know I'd probably screw up working with you really bad anyway."

"Probably," he paused to think, "You know, I kind of already thought you were the babysitter. Thing is, I never had to pay you before and I liked that."

"Well, I have to make money now. I need to find somewhere to live, I need to get a car-"

Austin cut me off by pressing his forefinger to my lips, "You can live here and you can use any of the cars whenever you need to."

I gave him a look, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

I couldn't think of a good reason so I just stayed silent.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," he laughed.

+
+
+

Sienna sat in front of the large, flat screen tv on the wall as I sat on the couch playing minion rush on my phone. Austin was gone and once he was back, SiSi would have a new playmate.

"This is baby watch," the hostess said on the tv. I already knew who was going to be on here. I was just curious to know what the baby name was going to be so I kept watching. Austin was always so secretive about that. "These rivals welcomed a new baby on the same day as each other. GC Enterprise CEO, Gregory C. Carter and wife Amber welcome first baby Lucas Daniel and Silver CEO Austin Cruise and Silvia Starling offer big sister Sienna a little sister, Chloe Jai."