My type of talk!

Malhotra Mansion ,                9:30 PM

NANDINI :

The pop beats of 'Yeh ladki Pagal hai' struck my tympanic membrane . Yeah , yeah. I'm not a medical student. So, we can say my 'Ear drum'. Cool? Not that I don't like the song. Perhaps sometimes I feel like what if I too join this dance floor with some crazy steps?! But that will definitely require time. And of course a lot of emboldening. Moreover , for that , first I have to attend the parties. Well, Not a good idea I guess. 

Navya got all crazy the moment that song started . She moved towards the dance floor along with Cabir. Even Manik was dancing with Ishika. All of them seemed to be enjoying a lot. Frankly speaking the sight of these dim disco lights never pleased me. But looking at their happy faces makes me feel good. Especially Navya's face! I hope she never looses that smile! 

This makes me think...Why can't I be happy dancing in a party like this? May be that's just not my definition of happiness. After all , What does the happiness exactly means? Listening to calm music or pop music ? Stargazing or Sunrise? Bunking the lecture or attending the lecture? A super fast bike ride or a midnight walk under the starry sky ? Having a girlfriend or having a soulmate? Getting the best gift or giving the best gift? Reaching the highest peak or enjoying the journey ? Mind talks or group talks ? 

Isn't it strange that so many different things , so much of contradictions actually designate the same word 'HAPPINESS'?! May be it's beautiful in its own way! 

Manik (Keeping a hand on Nandini's shoulder) : So what's there in my INFJ's mind ?

Nandini : What ?! You. here. You were dancing , right ?

Manik (Chuckles) : Yeah , I was. But since last five minutes I have been calling you. But you seem to be lost somewhere in your inner world.

Nandini : Inner world ? 

Manik : Yeah , I mean . Isn't it true that Introverts have their own inner world ? Perhaps INFJs are quite deep thinkers as well . There is a lot going on in their mind even if they seem like calm and composed outside. And from the kind of continuously changing expressions you were giving ; I think you were thinking about something deep. So what were you thinking about ?

Nandini(Narrowing her eyes) : Are you trying to make a project out of me ?  

Manik started laughing after listening to my question. When he was done with the joke which I didn't understand , he said-

Manik(Smirking) : You don't trust anyone , do you ? Okay . What if I say yes ?

Nandini : I'm too complicated for that.

Manik : For what ?

Nandini : To be your psychology project.

Manik(Chuckled) : I thought to be my girlfriend.

Nandini : What ? Why would I want to be ?

Manik(Chuckled) : You are right. May be you are complicated but you are just too innocent .

Nandini : Innocent ? Hello , Mr.Manik Malhotra. Don't call me that. I'm not innocent okay.

Manik (Sarcastic) : Yeah. You are not.

Nandini(Smirking) : Perhaps , you don't seem like an ENFP to me . 

Manik : And why is this so ?

Nandini : Simple , no creativity , no nature love , no deep insights to designs , no poetry , neither you seem to be interested in INFJs .

Manik just looked at me for a minute.  

Nandini (Facepalms): I didn't mean it in that way.

Manik(Chuckled) : I don't mind even if you did. Come with me.