A cool party

Elite High School: Basketball Court

MANIK   :

"Dude. You see it's a one-on-one match. I'm gonna win this time. ", said Cabir in a challenging tone.

"Challenging Manik Malhotra? Are you? Cabira when will you understand.", I chuckled while getting the ball in my hands chasing him. 

We decided to play a one-on-one match as we got two lectures off. We were playing our best as there was enough crowd surrounding us. 

"Of course I have full faith in your skills bro. But you know I can do anything for a free party. ", replied Cabir with a cheeky smile.

"And if you lose you will be the one giving a party at your place.", I said smirking at him.

"What? It's only fair if I also get something if I win.", I added.

"Go Cabir. Cabir! Cabir! Cabir!", Navya was cheering with her cheerleader team. Some girls from her team started cheering for me when a new girl joined them. She looked hot in those shorts with her tanned legs and long hairs. Her emerald eyes seemed to be quite an interesting feature.

What? 

Is it also wrong to check out a girl now? 

Have you all got Nandini-Mania or something?

Come on. Don't tell me that you girls don't do this when your eyes fall on a hot guy. 

"Dude. Where are you lost? It seems I'm really gonna win.", Cabir said with a confident look.

"In your dreams bruh.", I said after snatching the ball and scoring five points. 

And the match went on like this. And guess what?

Of course, I won. And now our cool dude Cabir started with his drama queen role. 

"That's not fair. It's the fifth time you defeated me this month. Please bro my girlfriend will eat me up for this. Moreover, she won't let me eat my favorite Grilled Chilli-cheese sandwiches for a week.", he said with terror on his face.

"Cabir! Stop being a drama queen.", I chuckled. 

He was about to say more when we saw the same tanned skin girl approaching us. 

"Hi! I'm Soha. I must say you both were really good. Especially, you Manik.", she said winking and forwarded her hand for a handshake.

In the meantime, Navya came running to us, pulled Cabir, and said, "Stay away from my boyfriend Soha." 

"Such a curt reply Ms.Head cheerleader.", said Soha with a smirk.

Hey. Stop there girl.

Smirking is my thing. 

I wish one day I get an award of  "Hottest smirk of the year."  

"Whatever. Let's go Cabir.", Navya said while taking Cabir away.

"So Manik, You busy tonight?", Soha questioned. 

I was about to answer when my eyes fell on Ms. Nandini Murthy aka my INFJ. 

This girl confuses me.

Okay. What's with the curious look?

Are we back to the spying game?! 

"Manik?", Soha said reverting my attention towards her.

"Well, that depends on what you are doing tonight.", I said with my signature smirk.