Flirty Manik

Licking my tongue , I stared at the delicious Blue-berry-cheese-cake and the Rainbow-choco-donut. I was in my dreamland with these two delicacies until I realized that other customers were staring at me and my extremely weird expressions. Reminding myself of the my plan for making it up to Navya , I said ,

Nandini : Two Blue-berry-cheese-cakes and six Rainbow-choco-donuts , please.

Lady : Okay mam. Rs. 499 only.

Nandini(Giving cash at the counter) : Yeah . Here .

Not being able to resist the urge to taste the donut , I sat in one corner , savoring the taste of my favorite sweet from Shimla's famous cake shop 'Snikerdoodle' . Closing my eyes I was enjoying the taste of every bite . The way the its rainbow flavors lingered on my taste buds , the way the chocolate melted in my mouth gave me a feeling of being in my little heaven once again. I was lost in the donut when I heard -

Manik : Woah! Nandini ?

Nandini (Opening her eyes) : Manik . You ? Here ?

Manik (Sitting with Choco-Lava-Cake in hand) : I never imagined to see this side of yours. 

Nandini : I'm sorry for those weird expressions.

Manik : Stupid. What you are saying weird, the are the best ever! You look so cute like that! 

Don't know if it was my embarrassment or the effect of Manik's compliment that I found blood rushing to my cheeks. 

Manik : Oh my god. Is it my INFJ blushing on my compliment ?

My eyes widened listening to his flirty remark and my cheeks turned even more red.

Nandini : What ? No. No way. 

Manik : Relax relax. I haven't proposed you. Why are blushing so much ?

Nandini : Prop...Propose ?

Manik (Laughing hysterically) : What ? Now don't act like you have never been proposed .

Nandini : No. 

Manik : Really ?!

Nandini : No. No one ever proposed me. In fact , why would anyone propose me ?

Manik : Why would anyone not ?! Okay. Let's do this.

Nandini : What ? 

Manik (Chuckles) : Wow!!! See that hot chick just entered! I'm gonna have some fun now.

I looked at Manik in horror as if I have just witnessed him murdering someone. 

People are right when they say I overthink.

Manik : Now what ? Why are giving me that look ? 

Nandini (Narrowing her eyes) : Fun ?

Manik : Yeah fun. Just because you don't give me importance ; that doesn't mean other girls also don't. Manik's charm works on them ! Just wait and watch! (Winks)   

I stayed there while Manik went to that girl whom he called the 'Hot Chick' . Sometimes I don't understand what does this word 'Hot' means ? What is it exactly ? How do you define hot ? How do you know if someone looks hot ? Just the way , definition of beautiful is different for different individuals ; is it possible that different person appears to be hot to different people ? Or is the 'Hotness' just a related to physical attraction ? 

Oh God! What am I thinking ?!

Stop overthinking Nandini! This word will think that why does it exist ? So that Nandini Murthy can analyze it ? Dude. Words don't think!