Planning ?

Malhotra Mansion            6 : 30 AM 

MANIK   : 

It's kind of hot. 

What is this place ? Smell's like heaven . Smells ambrosial! Delicious!

Why am I not able to move properly ? It all feels so heavy. Did I eat just too much last night ?

Opening my eyes I looked here and there to rationalize my thoughts , meeting with nothing but desolation . I tried to look at other sides but my neck seemed stringently immovable . In fact , I felt a lot more weight on my body than usual. Okay. Manik Malhotra , What you did last night ? 

Endeavoring at my best I managed to get a glance on my feet , they seemed incongruously tiny. They looked pinkish and much more lilliputian than that of mine. 

Putting a lot of strength I tried to walk only to realize that I was in packed in a giant sandwich , rather I was the very I ambrosial substance who's taste and smell was making me drool sometime back.  

What the hell ? Am I a sandwich ? 

Okay . Now I understand from where the smell of chilly tomato sauce was coming . I might be really tasty . Who wants to be a human if I can be a sandwich. Well , If out of a fortunate stroke of serendipity , I became a super tasty sandwich , let's savor the taste of this pretty thing with lots of mayonnaise. 

I was about to take a bite of this moreish food item below my neck when sudden strong splash of  water on my face ensued me to abruptly open my eyes in real , making me shout nothing but one word , ''CABIRRRRR'' . 

"Wake up Malhotra . Come out of your dreams sleeping beauty ! And for god's sake stop drooling. Ha Ha Ha." , tittering this he ran away . Damn you Cabir . 

After freshening up , we left for our gym . 

What ? You guys don't believe that , I Manik Malhotra goes to a gym ? 

I'm a foodie but I'm healthy too. 

 In fact , me and Cabir are members of Shimla's best gym 'Quedarse' . For being imperturbable throughout the day we all need the endorphins to be secreted in our bodies and exercising helps me to get my set of happy hormones . Yeah. Yeah . It also helps me to burn calories impending me from putting on much of weight  because of my foodie nature. I was very chubby as a kid. But now the same guy has these six pack abs and drool worthy biceps and triceps. 

Okay . Okay . You all might call me a self obsessed person but hey , come on I have worked a lot on my abs. So , what if Nandini never noticed them ? Other girls definitely do. 

Cabir : Manik , will you just keep gazing the weights today ? Or you plan on lifting them too ?

Manik : Dude . Relax .

Cabir : I'm always chilling bro , it's you who needs to come back in this world . 

Manik (Irritated tone) : What ?

Cabir : So , Nandini ?

Manik : What Nandini , Cabir ?  

Cabir : Nandini Murthy is Manik Malhotra's recent interest ? Is is kind of riveting in your view , isn't she ?

Manik : Interest ? Why...Why would you say that ?

Cabir : Dude . I might seem like the one who sleeps all the time but I have my ears and eyes always open . I can see what's going on between you two. Listen Manik , Nandini is Navya's best friend , she's my friend too and she is kind of naive . So -

Manik : She said no . 

Cabir : What ? 

Manik (Sighs) : She said 'No' to be my girlfriend giving some reason like it's not that deep or something like that .