Chapter 10

I saw Aizawa's car pull up to the driveway as I sat outside, taking a break from exercising.

He got out and faced me, making me jump back in surprise, his entire face and arms were bandaged up, the only space was to let him see.

"Come on, we're not going to do much today, though I want to test some ideas about your quirk." He said, walking over to where we usually trained.

"Sure, what are they?" I asked as we got there.

"So for sure you can create an extra pair of arms out of water, but have you actually tried creating other limbs?" He asked, making me think for a second.

I shook my head, knowing I have only used the extra arms multiple times.

"I didn't actually think about that..." I trailed off, scratching my head.

"We'll we can try it, take your shoes off." He said.

I did so and stood on the hard ground, which hurt a little bit.

"So, try activating your quirk, but instead of letting it flow to your arms, try to control it down to your legs or feet." He explained.

I tried, concentrating on flowing the water to my legs, but it ended up resisting and going up into its usual form of two arms.

"Try again." He said, sitting down on a chair.

Multiple tries later I had managed to do so, feeling water leave my feet and pushing me up into the air on feet-shaped water.

"Woah!" I cried, trying to gain my balance, waving my arms around before becoming steady.

"Are you still able to move?" He asked, looking up.

Tentatively, I raised my leg up, seeing the water foot lift up, and moved my foot forward and stepping down, the foot doing the same in the progress.

"Alright, practice that a bit and we'll get onto the next idea I thought of." He said, settling back into his chair.

After awhile I was able to walk and run around without loosing my balance for a bit and even use the feet to launch myself up into the air like a jump.

"Alright, now are you able to activate another pair of arms while still maintaining the feet?" He asked.

I tried to do so, but I felt all the water leave my feet and go up into my arms, making me fall to the ground painfully.

"Try again." He said.

I stood up and activated my quirk again, only for water to leave my feet before going back up to my arms, pushing me into the air and making me fall.

After multiple failed attempts I sat down with a huff, grabbing my drink bottle and taking a huge gulp of water.

"We can continue this next time, in the meantime you can surely practice." Aizawa said as he stood up. "Maybe try to see if you can half the flow and send it different directions. Now I have some work to do."

I nodded. "Goodbye Aizawa."

———

He left and I tried multiple times to try and activate both the feet and arms aspect with my quirk, but each time there was no result.

I stopped for the day when I felt blood trickling down my face from falling onto the hard ground one too many times.

I was dirty and bruised, but still had no luck in using both aspects of my quirk at the same time.

I walked into the house with my head up to stood blood trickling down until I found a tissue or something of the like to stop it.

Once I found one I sat down on the couch and covered my nose, waiting for the bleeding to stop.