Chapter 37

I knocked on the door and cautiously peered in to the support workshop, I was told I could find someone who could help me.

"Um, hello?" I called into the empty workshop. "I was told to come here about my hero sui-"

"HERO SUIT?!"
"AHH!"

I jumped back, seeing a person with pink hair and weird goggles over her eyes.

"Hi! Sorry for scaring you!" The person apologised, taking of the goggles.
I instantly recognised the person as Hatsume Mei from the sports festival, the one who made Iida a commercial for all of her inventions.

"Oh, it's fiiinnneeee." I said, rubbing the back of my neck and giving her a grin.
"Hey, weren't you from the general course, one of the two that made it to finals?" She asked.
"I was, but I'm now in the hero course.: I explained and her eyes brightened.

"Ohhhh! I was told that there were a couple of students going from general to hero and was allowed to make the suits for them!" She recalled, practically jumping in her spot. "Come in! Come in!"

She pushed me further into the workshop and I was able to get a better look at the support items that were made by the support students.

"So, do you have a sketch or a base of the design for the hero suit idea you have?" She asked.
"Oh yeah, right here." I replied, grabbing a notebook out of my bag and flipping to a page that I had drawn a design for my hero suit and gave it to her.

" I replied, grabbing a notebook out of my bag and flipping to a page that I had drawn a design for my hero suit and gave it to her

(This is just a suggestion, feel free to alter any of the design to how you would think)

I watched as her eyes scanned the page and nodded to herself.

"Ah, I see...your hero suit is similar to your parents, awww." She said looking up with a grin.
"Yeah...it's not the same but I want to respect them in some way..."
"Oh, have you decided on a hero name yet?" She asked as she walked around the workshop looking for something.
"Well I'm not to sure, I don't want to fully take up my parent's hero names but I want to respect it in some way."

"FOUND IT!" Mei yelled, popping up from out of nowhere, making me flinch and nearly fall to the ground.
"F-find what?" I asked, looking at her in concern.
"Just my measuring tape. Once we get your measurements then I can get started on the suit and probably get a prototype for you to try out after school. Arms up!"

"After school?" I asked as she took my measurements, just how fast does this girl work???
"Yeah, I've spent most of my days in the workshop working on my babies since first day and have pretty much familiarised myself with the space that I can walk around here with my eyes shut and not injure myself." She explained absentmindedly as she took the measurements.

"Wow, impressive." I said with a nod before she stood up and wrote something on the notepad.

"I just need an explanation of your quirk so I can get a better idea on what I'm making." She said, flipping to a new page.
I gave her a brief explanation of my quirk as she wrote it down with a nod before looking back up.