Chapter 32

It was early morning as I watched the news.

A group of 5 students, including Midoriya, Iida, Shoto, Kirishima and Yaoyozoru, had rescued Bakugo from the villains, I was honestly surprised they were able to do it.

"The heroes continued rescue operations during All Might's fight, but it is expected that there will be a large number of casualties...." The reporter said to the camera. "The villain through to be the ringleader is now...Oh, they're leading him into the Maiden right now!"

The villain was being escorted into a cylinder tube by a few officers with Endeavor supervising.

"Now, as All Might and the others are in a state of high alert!" The reported continued but stopped as All Might raised his hand pointing to the camera.

It felt like he was pointing right at me, but part of me knew he was pointing to someone else.

"Next........Next, it's your turn."

———

Kota, Shino and I climbed out of the car. Yawara had said that he had found Tomoko but she was being treated at the hospital. However Yawara said that the doctors had found that her quirk had been taken somehow.

We visited her, who seemed a little down but still smiled through it.

I felt my phone vibrate and excused myself out of the room to take the call.

"Hello?"
"Hi, (Y/n)" Shoto replied.
"Oh, hi! Everything alright?" I asked.
"No, I was wondering if you wanted to meet at the swing bridge later today?" He asked.
"Sure, I'll check and we can arrange a time. I'll text you."
"Alright....I gotta go." He said.
"Okay, bye." I replied and hung up.

I walked back into the room and over to Shino.
"Hey, would it be alright of Shoto and I met up later today?" I asked.

"Oh...um, Aizawa called me, he said he wanted to take you and another student with him to U.A. to discuss something later, after the hospital." She said.
"Oh, do you know what it's for?" I asked but she shook her head.
"Something about your future, they didn't want me to spoil anything. But call me after okay?"

"Oh okay." I replied, texting Shoto that it might have to happen much later than anticipated.

———

After the hospital visit we went home, but shortly after that Aizawa pulled up in his car.

I mean, I wasn't sure if it was Aizawa, he was pretty well dressed than he usually was.

I climbed into the backseat after saying goodbye to Kota and Shino, but saw Shinso in the backseat as well.

We both shared a glance as Aizawa started the car and we drove in silence down the road away from the house.

Eventually we pulled up to U.A. where we could see cranes and people building something on the outskirts of the school.

I was a little confused but didn't question it, knowing we'd probably get our answers soon enough.

"The principal would like to speak to the two of you." Aizawa said as we got out of the car and said nothing else.

We walked up many flights of stairs until we reached the principal's office, Aizawa knocking on the door and getting a 'come in!' as a reply.

We walked in to see the teacher of 1-B's class, Vlad King, standing there along with Principal Nezu sitting behind a desk.

'What is he? A bear, dog or mouse?' I wondered silently to myself.

"Why hello there! Please, take a seat!" Nezu said with a warm grin as we took a seat in a chair in front. "I bet you're wondering why you're here."

We both nodded slowly, awaiting to hear what Nezu would say next.