3

Finn's POV

Andy was ambitious. He knew how to get people to talk about something, how to make it controversial, and he wasn't afraid to do it.

I honestly didn't mind my part in this whole 'Reddie' business, It doesn't seem super hard to play an insecure little boy with a crush on his best friend. I mean my role as Mike in Stranger Things has already helped with the crushing part and my character was super close with his best friend, so this couldn't be much different.

The only part I was worried about was Jack. Me and him were super close and I didn't want to lose his friendship from an onscreen relationship. I had already grown apart from Millie after our onscreen kiss which hurt and we weren't even that close beforehand. But I was sure me and Jack wouldn't let it get between us.

"So what did Andy want to talk to you guys about?" Wyatt asked me the next morning as we were in hair and makeup.

"He wants reddie to be real."

Wyatt burst out laughing and said, "No way, that's way to perfect."

"Perfect?" I voiced my utter confusion.

Wyatt started tapping his hand on his chair, "Well you and Jack are just so close already, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys legit started dating." He laughed like it was a joke but his face showed something else.

"Right," I laughed it off, still confused.

Once all of our character preparation was done, me and Wyatt met up with the rest of the cast.

I made eye contact with Jack and smiled, "What's up my pal?" I asked grinning and doing a weird little handshake with him.

"Just hanging, ready for some acting exercises," Jack's eyes were gleaming but nervous, mine probably looked the same. I had completely forgotten about the exercises Andy wanted us to do, I was already getting anxious about them.

They did some group activities first and then Jack, Sophia, Jeremy, Jaeden, and I were called off to the side to do a different activity.

"Wait, why are Finn and Jack here?" Sophia asked Andy, "Is this love triangle going to be a love pentagon?"

"Nah fam, Finn and I are getting our gay romance on." Jack said jokingly.

Sophia, Jaeden, and Jeremy all glanced at each other with raised brows and slight grins. They definitely were getting the wrong idea.

"Not me and Jack, Eddie and Richie you dipshits." I clarified but the three still had the same look on their faces.

I just turned to look at Jack and he gave me an amused look in return. He reached his arm up and messed with my hair.

"Don't be embarrassed sweety," Jack teased but for some reason I could feel my face grow hot.

"Hey," I smacked his hand away, "my crew is gonna have your ass for messing up my look."

Jack rolled his eyes, "Your 'look' is just your hair in its usual perfect disarray. Trust me I have not ruined anything."

Perfect?

"Hey now lovers," Jaeden interrupted, "can we get these exercises over with so that we can shoot a scene?"

I stuck my tongue out but agreed.