39

Jack's POV

I was going to murder our friends.

For the past few days they have been a nuisance. They literally have been ripping me and Finn away from each other for the sake of 'keeping our secret.'

But we were finally alone. I mean, people were still in the hotel with us, but we were back in the storage room.

It may seem like all me and Finn did was kiss, but that's not true. It just sticks out more in my memory, and he was a fucking good kisser.

The door to the closet opened.

"You've got to be kidding me," Finn muttered practically on my lips. I was against a wall again, there wasn't a lot of room in the closet and Finn seemed to just enjoy the position I guess.

I should probably add that his shirt was practically off, and would have been off completely if not for whoever was opening the door.

"Shhh."

The door was still cracked and slowly opening, but someone was shushing someone else.

To be quite honest, Finn was still pressed up against me and he definitely wasn't planning on moving any time soon.

"Wyatt, I swear-" the rest was muffled but the door finally opened enough to reveal the openers.

Jaeden and Wyatt. A currently making out Jaeden and Wyatt.

I was gaping.

Then Jaeden noticed us and cursed. He backed away from Wyatt.

"Talk about that awkward moment when your make out spot is taken by your friends," Jaeden muttered.

Wyatt turned to look at us too, I realized our predicament.

"Finn," I whispered and tried to signal him to get off of me.

"Oh come on," Finn grumbled, "our trick was fun, but it is not worth keeping up the charades instead of spending time together."

Someone's horny.

"Yes!"

We both turned to look at Wyatt, he was grinning wildly. Then the door opened wider to reveal the rest of our friends.

"We have a confession!" Sophia squealed.

Finn cursed, "when did you figure it out?"

Chosen rolled his eyes, "oh please, how stupid do you think we are?"

I shrugged.

"Well it's over now so can you guys leave, we were.." I looked to Finn, "..busy."

"Uh..." They were all flustered.

"Right...sorry guys," Jaeden awkwardly shuffled him and Wyatt out of the closet and closed the door.

"Well at least it's over," I pecked his lips.

He smiled, "Thank fucking god."

Then he kissed me again, and no one disturbed us this time.

-----

Just you wait.

this next chapter is gonna suck.

This chapter was rough from start to finish. But I need to write so you're all stuck with this shit.