35

Jack's POV

These absolute clowns.

I could hardly wait until I had gotten into my room before I broke out laughing. Especially when I saw Finn lying on his back busting a gut.

"Yeah there is no way we can keep up this charade," Finn said between breaths.

"I mean it is pretty mean of us to keep lying to them," I agreed.

I went to sit down next to him and poked the bruise on his neck. He winced and glared at me.

"You can't stay you didn't enjoy it," I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"That's beside the point," but Finn was blushing, "we should tell them the truth, especially now that they think I'm making out with some random crew member."

I nodded, "I see your point, but it's just way too much fun fucking with them."

Finn sat up and turned to me, "what if there was a way we could tell them the truth and keep fucking with them?"

"Spill it Wolfhard," but I reached and cupped his face in my hand, "but first..."

*******

3rd Person POV

Wyatt stood gaping in the doorway.

All he wanted to do was get some advice from Finn about Jaeden. They had had a fight recently, a petty one, Jaeden lost the beanie Wyatt gave him and even though it was just a beanie Wyatt was still deeply offended.

However, when he opened the door his eyes were basically burned. Finn was straddling Jack on the bed. He was just glad that their shirts were the only thing off.

And Wyatt quickly exited the room and quietly shut the door before racing back to his own.

"Jaeden!" He whisper called to the boy lying in bed on his phone, "Jaeden!" he jumped onto the bed beside Jaeden.

"What the fuck?" he grumbled, he still had a bit of annoyance in his voice.

Wyatt just pulled Jaeden to sitting position, his eyes were wide from the trauma.

"Listen, I forgive you for loosing my stupid beanie I don't really care about that--"

"Is that why you looked scared shitless right now, for an apology?"

"doesn't matter this is really important! Finn and Jack are fucking!"

Jaeden rolled his eyes, "Really?"

Wyatt was gaping, "Yes! In their room! Right now!" Jaeden was still giving him a blank stare, "Come on I'll prove it," he snatched Jaeden's hand and dragged him out of the room.

------

"Shit," all of the losers standing outside of the door to Finn and Jack's room whispered at once.

Wyatt had dragged Jaeden over to the door just as the rest of them were gaping. Their door was cracked open about an inch and all of them had crammed an eye to see.

"Ok, I have to see this," Jaeden said but unsuccessfully pushed people out of the way, "move, I'm gay."

"Shhhhh!" Sophia basically screamed but moved so that Jaeden could see.

"What the hell Wyatt you lied."

Wyatt was confused.

"They aren't fucking, just making out."

Wyatt gaped, "you really wanted to see that?"

Jaeden just rolled his eyes.

"You knew about this?!" Sophia was shocked. The rest of the losers had stepped away from the door and tried to remove the image from their heads.

"No, I just found out a couple minutes ago," Wyatt explained.

Chosen shrugged, "Yeah, Sophia came into mine and Jeremy's room to try and snatch another pillow when we heard them--"

"You could hear them?!" Wyatt fake gagged, "that is soooo disgusting."

"Oh please," Sophia interjected, "Jaeden, Jaeden!" she mimicked, "like I don't hear you two in the room next to me."

Wyatt was beat red, then his eyes widened, "oh my gosh Jack must be so crushed about the crew member making out with Finn."

Everyone gave him the same look of disappointment.

"You're shitting me right?" Jaeden asked.

"Jack gave him the hickey, dipshit," Sophia remarked.

Wyatt still looked confused, "Seriously? No way Jack's responsible for that."

Sophia rolled her eyes, "Yeah well it explains why Jack also had one this morning."

Wyatt just shrugged and his boyfriend made sure he didn't continue to be an idiot by glaring at him whenever he tried to speak, "Your speaking privileges' are taken away."

"Are we supposed to confront them about this?" Jeremy asked all of a sudden.

"I don't really want to talk about this ever again," Chosen grumbled.

Jaeden was smirking, "let's not let them know that we know about them," he proposed, "they've been keeping it from us for so long, let's just mess with them for a bit."

"But, they got pissed last time we meddled," Sophia argued. She was still guilty.

Jaeden just rolled his eyes, "it will be fun though, and definitely worth it. I promise."

"Let's take a vote," Chosen proposed.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Raise your hand for some hilarious pranking," Jaeden said.

"OK, those apposed?"

There was a look of decision amongst the group.

"I guess it's settled then."

-------

Wow another long chapter. Who am I?

JK I just really don't want to do my homework.