38

3rd Person POV

"So they are being deceitful little shits," that was Sophia.

Jaeden had just gathered the losers--minus fack--and explained his theory. Which checked out.

There were only a couple minutes left of their break--Jaeden had spent some time just cuddling with Wyatt before confronting the group. Priorities people.

"Per usual," Wyatt agreed, "they really thought they could tell all of us their dating, then tell us not to tell each other, and none of us would figure it out?" Wyatt had been confused ever since he was admiring Jaeden's cuteness and then Jaeden had just blurted his confusing, 'you don't think,' what was he supposed to get from that?

"Yeah, I mean me and Wyatt are literally dating and he didn't think we would tell each other?" Jaeden questioned as Wyatt seemed to drift into his own thoughts.

The group was silent for some time, then Chosen spoke.

"They don't know that we know."

"You're right," Jaeden agreed, "we can still mess with them," then he grabbed his boyfriend's hand and stood.

"What's going on?" Wyatt was coming back to reality.

Jaeden looked at him and smiled, "we are gonna mess with the dipshits we call our friends."

*****

Finn's POV

"You're just trying to get caught now, there's hardly any time left of our break," but Jack was still smiling, and I was still kissing him.

His forehead, his nose, his jaw, his neck--they all were covered with butterfly kisses. I never pictured myself to enjoy such innocent little acts, but they made my heart soar and my chest swell.

Jack lifted my head as I started kissing down to his chest, "you dumb shit," but he kissed me straight on the lips. The mixed signals were flashing so fast I could have a seizures.

It was stupid, but Jack could literally do anything and I could be drooling. I had noticed that he was slightly on his toes just to kiss me how he wanted and I felt weak.

"Oh shit!"

I was pulled away from Jack, he was literally ripped out of my arms by Jaeden.

"Cock block," Jack muttered.

Jaeden had a hand on each of us, as if to keep us distanced, "Wyatt's coming you dipshits, you can't get caught!"

Why the fuck should he care if we got 'caught'? I didn't think he was that invested in our relationship, plus I definitely thought he would have told Wyatt by now anyway.

Whatever, I guess I'll keep up the charade.

"Shit!" I cursed, "thanks man," I patted his shoulder and stepped away.

Sure enough, Wyatt entered the room and looked between me and Jack suspiciously. I don't know what was suspicious, we were standing pretty far away (thanks to Jaeden).

But he still smirked at me.

"Hey Wyatt," Jack greeted.

He nodded in response.

"I have to go get ready," I had been kissing Jack for too long and I hadn't realized how much time had passed.

"Dude, we are supposed to start any second," Wyatt was still smirking at me.

I just shrugged and left, leaving Jack alone with the two asshats.

-----

Hi

Um so I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of this, but today this story was number one in the fack tag. I mean it's kind of funny because I have read the previous number one book and that's what inspired me to write this book. Which is sad on my part.