13

Jack's POV

I was so tired, so fucking tired. I blamed it entirely on Finn.

I couldn't get the image of him leaning over me with the sun making his face just glow perfectly. Why did he decide it was best to wake me up like a god? I could only aspire to be that beautiful even from waking up.

We were halfway into shooting and making steady progress. I did a very good job of holding back my yawns.

And it was finally lunch. I collapsed onto a way too comfy chair, I would have been out in seconds if someone hadn't decided to squeeze in next to me.

Big shock, it was Finn.

At least he was warm and comfy enough to use as a pillow.

.

I squinted blearily and yawned. My breath even tasted bad. I slowly lifted my head from the pillow.

"Sleeping Beauty does it again," someone teased.

I just groaned and grumbled.

"Or should I say Sleeping Beauties," It sounded and looked like a blurry Wyatt. I heard people laugh: Jeremy's big goofy one, Chosen's lower one, Sophia's uncontrollable giggle, Jaeden's snigger, and Wyatt's quieter one.

But I didn't hear Finn's 'go-lucky' one.

Finn

I looked to my right and saw a tired Finn. He had a drool spot in the middle of his chest.

My pillow...

Well at least he had made himself useful after cramming in beside me.

"Get up, you need to eat before we start again," Sophia stated, she didn't seem as grumpy as earlier and even shared a little smirk with Wyatt.

I felt so exhausted, but then I smelt it. Pizza.

It smelt so good, I'm not even exaggerating when I say it was like crack for my body. One whiff and I was wide awake.

Same for Finn. We just gave each other sly glances before rushing towards the food.

---

Our break was supposed to end in less than ten minutes. Our characters 'looks' were still intact even after a deep nap and lots of pizza.

We had all gotten up and started dispersing towards whatever we had to get done in the next ten minutes.

I just went to a quick makeup station to check in the mirror that I was still in character.

"Hey," I jumped at his voice and turned away from the mirror.

"What's up?"

The look on his face was hard to read, hesitation was clear. Fear was definitely present too, but from there I wasn't sure.

"I just..." Finn trailed off searching my face with the same look.

It must have been his anxiety. I knew he had trouble with it and I hated seeing him in pain, so I stepped towards him.

"Hey," I said quietly, "it's okay." then I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

He pulled away but stayed close, "I just..." he trailed off again.

My heart ached for him, I hated seeing him in pain.

He was staring at me, like he wanted me to do something, but I wasn't sure what.

"Finn? Are you going to be okay to act?"

"Yeah.." his face shifted, "I just.." he kept trailing.

But then he took a steadying breath

and kissed me.

I was shocked, and it was over just as suddenly as it happened.

I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"I was just," he took a breath, "trying to get back into character...I'm still sleepy I guess."

Makes sense. He was just proving he was a better and more professional actor then me.

"Right," I muttered.

We had just started to be best friends again and then he decided to fucking kiss me and screw it up. It was the same argument all over again.

----

They kissed! And it wasn't an exercise!

Drama!

There is a bunch more drama up my sleeve, shoved up there in oodles to be exact.

So buckle up, I may have the jurisdiction to take you on an emotional rollercoaster...