37

Jack's POV

"Jaeden, hey!"

Jaeden turned to look at me, he was walking from hair and makeup.

"Hey Jack," he raised a brow at me.

I caught up to where he was standing and looked around to make sure Wyatt wasn't around, "are you and Wyatt ok?" I asked.

He seemed taken aback, "What? Why would you say that?"

"I don't know, Finn was just telling me that Wyatt was acting weird," I shrugged.

Jaeden looked confused and then shook his head almost in a disappointed way, "we're fine," he sighed, "Wyatt is just a dumbass." He was silent for a bit and I expected the conversation had ended, but he raised a brow again and smirked, "so you and Finn are on speaking terms again huh?"

I turned mad red and scratched the back of my head. Way to not be suspicious Jack.

"I-he just-there was-" I was stuttering like mad and Jaeden seemed to be enjoying my fluster, I guess Jaeden would be the next person we told, "the truth is," I sighed, "me and Finn are seeing each other."

Jaeden made an 'O' shape with his mouth.

"But please don't tell any of the others, not even Wyatt. We just aren't ready for that yet," I was lying through my teeth. But that was some pretty good acting.

Jaeden looked at me seriously, "you can totally trust me, I completely get it. I'm here for you man though, if you ever need it."

*****

Jaeden's POV

That was some pretty good acting on my part.

******

Finn's POV

Jack had left to talk to Jaeden. So I was bored, and when I'm bored I make poor decisions.

I signaled out Jeremy, then Chosen, and spilt the 'news.'

They both seemed more surprised than Wyatt had been, which made me extra concerned for Jyatt.

"Miss me?"

Thank fuck.

I jumped from my chair and embraced Jack in a hug.

No shit I missed you.

"Hardly," I lied, I didn't need him to know I was a desperate ho.

Our height difference was golden. He was perfect hugging height. I could wrap my arms around his shoulders and rest my head on his while he held my waist and placed his head on my chest. Fucking heaven, let me just say.

To top it off, he smelt like literally all things good. This kid was an angel and I did not deserve him.

"You gonna let go of me Finn?" His voice was muffled in my chest and it made me smile. I was feeling extra gushy today.

"No," I answered, "I don't think I will."

"There's the lovebirds," Chosen sang.

Jack jumped away from me. Thanks Chosen.

He noticed how uncomfortable Jack was and smirked, "It's okay, Finn told me."

Jack gave me a sidelong glance, "he did?"

I just shrugged.

"Don't worry, I'll keep your secret guys."

****

3rd Person POV

Wyatt and Jaeden were sitting on the couch together. Jaeden had just plopped down next to Wyatt.

"Jack asked me if we were fighting."

"What?" Wyatt was panicked, "are we?!"

Jaeden rolled his eyes and put an arm around his boyfriend, "you're my favorite."

Wyatt was blushing.

"I was just nervous because Finn told me about him and Jack," Wyatt tried to explain, but Jaeden was scrunching his eyebrows together.

"That's odd..." he whispered, "Jack told me about them too. But he specifically said not to tell anyone, including you."

Wyatt just shrugged, he was focused on Jaeden. How cute he looked when puzzled.

"You don't think....?"

-----

Sorry this took so long

I've been in a bad mood I guess.

I know how I want this book to end.

There may only be a couple more chapters.

Any feedback? I honestly feel like this book has gotten worse.