34

Finn's POV

"Nice acting doofus," Jaeden greeted Wyatt.

Wyatt grabbed Jaeden's face and smashed their lips together for a half second and then held his face inches from his, "fuck you asshat."

Needless to say, Jaeden was flustered after Wyatt released him and walked away. He looked at me with his eyes wide and cheeks tinted then quickly cleared his throat and tried to shake away his shock.

"Good luck with that," I joked.

Jaeden didn't say anything, just glanced at something behind me and walked away. I turned just as Jack slammed his lips into mine.

"Jack!" I pushed him away in shock and glanced around us, "literally anyone could see us right now."

He just smirked, "so you're concerned about finding out about us making out here and there?"

He was referring to the hickey I accidently gave him.

"Sorry?" I shrugged my shoulders but then pinched his cheeks, "you're just too damn cute."

I hadn't seen Jack since lunch and it was even longer since I had spoken to him, let alone kissed him. Minus his attack a few seconds ago.

Jack smirked, "you're a dick," then he laughed, "I guess its good that I'm gay."

I was laughing as he kissed my neck, I knew what he was trying to do. The stupid goofball was trying to make us match.

"Really Jack?" I asked but didn't push him off of me. Sue me I liked him.

Minutes passed before he stopped, but I could hardly tell time had passed until he stopped.

"Suck on that!"

I raised a brow, "really?"

He just laughed mischievously.

"You know you don't have to use the excuse of revenge to kiss me."

Jack rolled his eyes and brushed a hand through his hair, then he squeezed my cheeks together with one hand, "you better be good at covering up hickeys," he whispered and then walked away.

The power that small boy possessed over me was terrifying.

******

Jack's POV

Finn was so screwed.

Not to brag, but I was really good at giving hickeys.

I had all of my stuff packed up and was packed in a car next to Jaeden and Wyatt within a half hour. Finn was sitting in the front, partly to keep up the ruse and partly to hide his neck.

He was successful for the car ride, but all hell broke loose when we got to the hotel.

-------

3rd Person POV

Sophia's spoon for her ice cream dropped from her hand onto the counter.

The late crew had just walked through the door. They hadn't even dropped the bags from their shoulders before Finn had flashed the huge mark on his neck.

Jeremy and Chosen were chatting behind the counter and turned their attention to Sophia after the clatter.

"Butterfingers!" Jaeden called to Sophia not releasing her shock.

But as she continued to gape they followed her gaze.

"Nuh uh!" Sophia gasped, she got up from her chair and walked towards Finn.

Who was zoning out staring at Jack and hadn't bothered to cover up so he didn't even realize someone had noticed.

Until Sophia was forcing his head left and ogling.

"You have one too-Finn has one too!" she gleefully shouted.

Jack and Finn started worrying that they were found out, not that they didn't have it coming.

Finn batted her hand away and tried to shy his way into his room. Obviously that didn't work.

Wyatt had him turned around before he got past Chosen and Jeremy.

"When did you get the hickey Mr. Finn?" he teased.

Jaeden and Sophia were both gaping at the golf ball sized mark on his neck. Chosen and Jeremy had just may their way around the counter to see too.

"Now I know how animals at the zoo feel," Finn muttered.

"Who's the Lady-or Lad?" Wyatt wiggled his eyebrows.

"Stop sticking your nose in his business," Chosen remarked, "Finn's make out buddies are none of our business."

All of a sudden Sophia's eyes widened and she looked at Jack, who was chewing his lip and staring at Finn.

She opened her mouth but then closed it, she didn't want to meddle again. It couldn't really be true, no way Jack's little mouth could produce that.

"Sorry I have a social life," Finn muttered. He wasn't trying to be annoyed, he was just nervous.

"Wait," Wyatt interrupted the conspiracies forming in Sophia's head, "I definitely don't remember seeing that after shooting that last seen, did you see it Jaeden?"

Jack sucked in a breath.

"Oh my gosh," Jaeden gasped, "you have a fling with one of the crew members!"

Holy shit Jack thought.

Are you daft? Finn thought.

"That's why he stayed to watch the last scene!" Wyatt acted like he just solved world hunger, "he had an appointment for sucking face after!"

"Yeah that didn't add up before, I mean we all know him and Jack aren't--fucking ow woman!" Jaeden was jabbed in the ribs by Sophia.

And everyone was convinced that Finn had a secret romance with a crew member, and you bet they were going to try and catch him in the act.

"Yep!" Finn agreed, "I'm making out with a crew member, now can I please go to bed," and he grumbled to his bedroom.

-------

Another longer chapter.

an apology or a your welcome is due according to your preference.

Any guesses on how chapters total there will be in the book? Just wondering...