Epilogue

Finn's POV

We were at another interview to promote It Chapter 2. Filming had just wrapped up a week ago but so we had all been camped out in our hotel room. We had gone out for entertainment but not excessively because the paparazzi had been brutal. It was like shark week or something.

"Finn, what was the hardest part to film for Chapter 2?"

I turned to look back at the interviewer, she was a lively woman with bright red lipstick. The color would usually be too much, but it suited her.

To be quite honest I had hardly any questions, even the ones directed toward us as a group. I was basically just zoning out, completely distracted. I have hardly been getting enough sleep, and Jack and I were sitting so close together. And our hands were molded together in a seemingly casual matter but I kept rubbing the back of his hand now and then.

So I was not at all in the right state of mind to answer any questions.

"Finn?" She persisted since I had just been blinking slowly in her direction. I probably looked like a jerk.

"Sorry uh.." I was searching for answers everywhere in my brain. The hardest part? Coming to terms about my crush on my best friend while filming an intense romantic scene with him. But I couldn't say that for numerous reasons. So instead I answered, "well I can't spoil, but it was difficult to get back into character after all of the time I have spent away from this role."

She seemed satisfied.

Jack squeezed my hand, he remembered how hard it was for me to 'get into character again.' I knew he was trying to hold in a laugh.

We were getting better at hiding our relationship after Jack was caught with another hickey by the paparazzi and he had to play it off with some bull that no one believed.

But then Wyatt let out a laugh and tried to disguise it as a cough, but no one bought it.

"Wyatt, do you have a comment?" the interviewer was curious and desperate for some good gossip.

He acted as if this wasn't a super stressful and nerve racking thing for me and Jack, "I just remember some of the exercises we had to do, it was rough at first."

It was a boring enough answer for the interviewer to move on. I squeezed Jack's hand and turned towards him.

"What do you wanna do after this," he whispered into my ear.

I shrugged and grinned like he made a joke, then turned to whisper in his having to move his face forward so I didn't accidently kiss him on camera, "I think we are going out to eat with the whole gang, but after that..."

He grinned, "how much longer is this interview?"

I just shrugged and turned away from him before we were caught being too suspicious.

And then it ended. The interview I mean. She found us so boring--to be fair we were all super tired--that she ended the interview.

We were all okay with that, but our reservation wasn't for another hour and our driver wasn't going to get here for another 45 minutes. So we were stuck in the odd conventional building.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Sophia asked us as we shuffled out of the interview room.

"I know what I wanna do," Jaeden said eyeing Wyatt.

"Oh barf," Chosen fake gagged, "lets leave them alone before we see something we don't want to."

But me and Jack were stopped before we made it into another room.

"Nuh uh," Sophia said, "no way will us three have to sit around while we watch you two make out, go find some broom cupboard or something."

Jack was blushing, but I took his hand and dragged him away from the group. "That's fair," I called back at them.

All I really wanted to do was kiss him, sue me.

So I did, a quick touch on the corner of his mouth as we walked down the hall. He gazed up at me with his captivating eyes and smiled softly.

"I really like you," he whispered.

"I think I picked that up," I grinned and led him into a storage closet. Our favorite place to hang.

We were kissing again. Just nicely. That's the word I would use. Kissing him in this moment was nice. He was tracing his hands over my ribs and down to my waist. I was holding the back of his head and lifting his chin to match my angle.

Then he paused and sighed. Our foreheads were touching.

"I may be really stupid for saying this, and super naïve," he was talking breathlessly but fast and I was just admiring him, "but I think I love you."

My breath caught in my throat, I separated our foreheads. I smiled then brought my hands to rest on either sides of his face. My thumbs lightly brushed his cheeks.

"I think I love you too," I kissed him lightly again, "no take backs."

He laughed and playfully shoved me, "I regret everything."

We were both laughing and soon we just collapsed onto the floor lying next to each other on the dirty ass ground. But we didn't care. Or at least I didn't. Because our hands were molded together so perfectly and we were lying so close I could feel his body radiating heat to warm me.

And we didn't need anyone to know how much we cared for each other, not our fans, probably not even our friends.

Because we had each other, and that was enough.

----

Holy that was cheesy but my heart still throbbed writing this.

I know...it's over.

I might take a small hiatus before delving into the next book which will probably be a reddie break.

By small hiatus I mean like at most a day because I am currently using writing like an addiction.

See you for now folks....

I would love to read feedback, but you guys literally owe me nothing so do as you please :)