20

3rd Person POV

The living room in the teenagers hotel room was full of tension.

The teens were sprawled out across the floor, couch, and chairs. Minus Jack and Finn.

Which was why the tension was so high.

"They hate each other," Jeremy said quietly.

Sophia nodded, "Jack told me he hated Finn last night," everyone sucked in a breath, "and Finn heard."

"Did Finn say anything?" That was Jeremy again.

"He said some pretty shitty things back."

All of the boys nodded.

Wyatt sighed, "Finn had mentioned them arguing before that, he said he had 'fucked up' I think."

"They've acting weird for the past couple of days," Jaeden agreed, "Jack slept on the couch one night, they were cold to each other all day, then the next day their buds--falling asleep on each other--and a couple of hours later they hate each others' guts again."

"Not gonna lie," Chosen scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "I thought they were secretly a thing."

Wyatt laughed, "You're not the only one."

"True," then Sophia sighed and bit her lip, "I asked Jack if he was gay last night."

The gang laughed but it died quickly. A silence followed.

"What," Jaeden cleared his throat, "what did he say?"

Everyone seemed curious.

Sophia grew grim, "he made it very clear that he was opposed to homosexuality."

"Jack's homophobic?" Wyatt inquired.

Sophia just nodded.

"That must be why they're arguing," Jaeden sat up straighter, "I mean we all know that Finn's not completely straight."

Wyatt laughed again, "Finn just doesn't have fragile masculinity."

"Ok so," Jaeden countered, "maybe when Finn and Jack fell asleep on the couch together Jack got pissed at him because he was making Jack uncomfortable. Mystery solved."

Jaeden was smug, but the others didn't seem convinced.

"Yeah but, Jack is usually really close with him too," Jeremy argued, "they always act in love. Why would that change?"

Now everyone seemed stumped.

"We may not know why, but we do know what we have to do," everyone was looking Sophia as she said this with the same confused looks.

Sophia sighed, "we need to keep them as far away from each other as possible," she looked around at everyone, "agreed?"

"Agreed," it was a chorus of promises in the living room of the hotel room.

A promise that would definitely get in the way of the two boys who were completely in love with each other in the room over.

Even if the boys' hadn't realized it yet.

-----

This is definitely one of my shortest chapters.

I've gone into a writing craze again though (knock on wood) and I didn't want to add more to this chapter because I have a really good idea and it needs it's own chapter for the proper dramatic effect.