36

Finn's POV

I was playing with the soft curls on Jack's head. We were both awake, the sun was shining blissfully into the room.

"Hey Finn?" his voice was scratchy from sleeping.

I didn't answer, but he knew I was listening because I kept fidgeting with his hair.

"So like," he put on a valley girl type accent, "what are we?"

"You are one big dork," I rubbed his hand with my hair teasingly.

He looked up at me, his eyes were big and hopeful. He was legitimately curious.

I sighed, "to be honest with you, you're my side hoe."

He smacked me, "you're an ass, but unfortunately I would like to date you so can this be official?"

I was grinning, "since you asked so nicely....I suppose."

Jack just rolled his eyes.

"Hey losers get up."

We jumped away from each other and turned to look at Chosen.

I groaned like I had just woken up.

-------

"Hey uh Wyatt," I called and looked over at Jack who smirked and nodded, "can I talk to you?"

Jack walked away as Wyatt walked over.

"What's up?" Wyatt held a suspiciously straight face, I would have questioned it but I had villainous plan.

I motioned for him to sit next to me then looked around to make sure no one was around, "you can't tell anyone," I whispered, "but me and Jack are kind of in a relationship."

I looked at Wyatt, expecting some type of reaction but he just stared at me blankly.

"Dude?" I asked.

He raised a brow.

"Me and Jack are making out and shit, we gave each other hickeys!"

"Oh my gosh that's insane! I can't believe it!"

I gave him a look, what the hell was wrong with him?

"Um...just don't tell the others please, we want to keep it a secret," god I was spewing absolute bullshit.

But Wyatt fucking bought it.

"I promise man, I got your back," then he walked away.

The hell?

He acted weird that entire exchange. Maybe him and Jaeden were having issues, I had heard Jaeden cursing about losing Wyatt's beanie the other day.

"I broke the news to Sophia," Jack sat down beside me again and put an arm around my shoulders, "she squealed and hugged me like mad, how did Wyatt react?"

I scratched the back of my head, "he was being weird, I think somethings up with him and Jaeden though."

Jack's eyes saddened, "dang, maybe I will go ask him about it. They are way too cute together," he started to get up again but I held him down by his waist.

I was basically holding him in my arms, he was not a heavy lad, "just wait," I whispered, "I have barely seen you all morning," I kissed his lips softly. Enjoying how soft he was.

"We literally have been practically cuddling all morning, stop being so clingy," but he was grinning.

He pecked my lips before sitting up out of my grasp.

I sighed and stood, "alright go talk to Jaeden, you smell anyway."

"You're a childish butt," Jack stood as well, "but you are damn cute," and he placed his arms around my shoulders and kissed me softly.

Perfection.

It was bliss. His natural scent was covering me, too goddamn delicious to describe.

But it was over too fast. He unwrapped himself from me and walked away.

That ass.

-------

Funny story, I had to go to church and pretend I was a good little Christian. And I failed...

Nothing against the religion, I'm just a disappointment.