29

Finn's POV

I had heard Jack shouting, and I knew he would be coming to shout at me next.

I collapsed onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. Sure enough, the door was whipped open and slammed shut, signaling the drama queen himself.

I stood up from the bed and braced myself for whatever curses Jack would throw my way. I had fucked up, he had fucked up. There was no way this was going to end well.

But I definitely didn't expect what happened next.

"What the fuck?!" I pushed Jack off of me and wiped my lips.

Jack looked beyond upset. I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so angry and sad at the same time.

"You're an ass," Jack spat, "you're an insecure asshole!" he got back up in my face, "I never played you and I never hurt you! Not like you did to me," tears came faster from his eyes.

"I..." I didn't know what to say, but he was so hurt, "can we just be honest with each other?" I whispered softly, "no more tricks, just the truth."

I searched Jack's eyes, they seemed to be calmer.

"Ok," he said, "that's fair."

He wanted me to go first, I could tell from the way he eyes had narrowed accusingly.

So I sucked in a breath, "I honestly had never realized that you were more than a friend until we kissed that first time," this was so fucking embarrassing, "I mean I obviously felt different around you than our other friends, but I just thought we were really good friends, I didn't realize how much I had been wanting to kiss you until I did,"

This was mortifying, I didn't look Jack in the eyes.

"and I was so scared to admit that, because I was certain you didn't feel any of it, and then you kissed me and it seemed perfect. I had believed every second of it," I felt like crying too, "and then Sophia revealed the truth. You were playing me, because you thought I was making fun of your acting. You really liked Sophia, so I tried to get you to feel exactly what I felt. To have it all be a joke."

I had finished speaking, my cheeks were red and my eyes were stinging. I looked back up into Jack's eyes, telling him it was his turn.

"You are literally so insecure," he seemed angry, I was confused, "you seriously thought that I was into Sophia?"

"Woah," I interrupted, "huge blow on Sophia out of no where."

Jack rolled his eyes, "no, I have nothing against Sophia," he muttered, "it's just," there was a slight hesitation, "how could you possible think I was straight?"

"Uh.."

"And really," he was getting riled up again, "I never tricked you, I never pretended, and I was just as fucking scared as you!"

My heart was racing.

"and you want me to be honest? I fucking have been! Because really do like you and I really fucking wish we could just stop arguing because it sucks ass! And I'm really getting tired of it," he caught his breath but stayed silent.

He had spoke his mind.

I knew what I had to do.

"You're right," I whispered.

Then I got close enough to him and wrapped him up into a hug. I pulled him to my chest and rested my head on top of his curly hair.

"I'm so sorry," my voice was muffled but I knew he heard me.

Because he replied with, "me too."

-----

Awwww my heart

I'm watching paranormal activity rn and I'm home alone. I legit heard a little girls voice so fingers crossed I don't die before I finish this book.

I had to turn the lights on in the kitchen after that, and I grabbed some scissors.

It freaks me out because my dogs keep thinking someone is at the door.

oh shit theres tapping oh my gosh I might for real die