17

Jack's POV

It was our day off the next day, which meant spending 24 hours confined in a hotel room with Finn. Whom I'm apparently both pissed at and in love with.

I was currently sulking in the kitchen eating cheerios. I had left Sophia's room basically at the crack of dawn, she had slept heavily all night and I barely closed my eyes for a second.

My bowl was still half full, I had filled a mountain of cheerios in my bowl about two hours ago. No milk of course. I didn't even like cheerios that much, I was just bored.

All of a sudden I heard a door creak open, Finn was staring bloodshot eyes up to me like he was in headlights. I could hear him suck in a breath.

"Why do you hate me?" I was blunt. Going through an emotional rollercoaster and then not sleeping does that to you.

Finn looked shocked. He didn't say anything, but he started walking towards me. Fast.

I gripped the sides of the plush bar stool I was sitting on, the look in his eyes was scary. I thought he was going to hit me.

He got around to the side of the counter I was on and spun my barstool around so that I was facing him.

"I don't." He stated.

Then he grabbed the back of my head and smashed his lips into mine.

The fucking nerve of this kid.

I pushed him away from me, "What the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

Fear and guilt flashed in his eyes, but he said nothing.

"You really think you can keep doing that to me?!" I basically screamed at him.

Finn struggled to form words.

"Morning guys, what's going on?" Chosen asked sleepily as he walked from his room.

"Nothing." I covered with a goofy voice.

Chosen nodded but then raised a brow, "why is Finn holding ice cubes?"

I turned around to see Finn just squeezing a handful of ice. His breathing was rigid and his eyes were squeezed shut.

"Finn?" I got up from my chair, he was having a panic attack.

****

Finn's POV

I was having a panic attack.

It wasn't Jack's fault really, I hadn't slept all night and yesterday was stressful.

My vision was blurry so I squeezed my eyes shut. The cubes in my hands held me to reality, assured me I could feel, distracted me from the emotional pain. I could handle physical pain.

I couldn't handle how much I had hurt Jack, or how much he had hurt me.

"Finn?" I could hear his voice, "Finn hey, its okay,"

Someone was trying to pull me somewhere, but the ice cubes had melted in my hand. I yanked from their grasp. I squinted my eyes, but I could still only see blurs.

A big silver rectangle: the fridge. I ripped open the freezer side blindly and grabbed the entire ice tray.

"Finn stop!" someone was trying to pull me away from the fridge.

I pulled from their grasp and dumped the entire tray into my hands and down my shirt.

Then I collapsed to the ground. My eyes were shut again, I was just trying to focus on the cold that was shocking my whole body.

"What's going on?" someone yelled, I think it was Sophia.

"Finn's having a panic attack!"

I felt hands grab my arms and legs to try and lift me.

Then it went completely dark.

-----

This was sad.

I wanted to address mental health and especially Finn's anxiety.

so...sorry