18

Jack's POV

I was frozen, just watching him freak out.

It was my fault. I had caused his anxiety attack.

I wanted to jump off the stool and help him calm down, but I would only make it worse. I didn't even know how to calm him down, and I was probably the last person he wanted to see right now.

So I got up, and I left.

I went into Finn's room--my room--and sat down on the bed.

There went a good hour of my life staring at the wall numbly.

***

Finn's POV

I just remember waking up sweating. I was curled into a ball my probably every part of my body tense, and I was stuck like that.

My brain couldn't communicate to my body that I needed to relax.

Someone was talking, "we should really call Andy or--"

"We can't," someone else argued, "they'll pull him out of the production if they hear he had another attack, and he'll just get worse."

They were talking about me.

I coughed. At least my lungs were still working.

"He's awake," it was the first voice, Sophia's I think.

All of a sudden hands--too many hands--were surrounding my arms and back.

Everyone was saying my name and I was just lying there.

"What's going on?"

"Nice to see you're finally fucking out."

"Yeah what's with the disappearing act Jack?"

I shifted slightly. My breathing was less ragged.

"I-"

"Save it, he's awake."

Why were they being so mean to Jack?

I opened my eyes.

Sophia was right in my face clutching my side, Jaeden and Wyatt were glaring behind me, Chosen and Jeremy were at my side as well.

Jack must have been behind my, based on Wyatt and Jaeden's direction of tension. Their gaze shifted though. Jack must have been moving.

And then I saw him.

He looked stressed, he was clutching his hands together and his eyes looked so strained looking at me.

And then I remembered.

I kissed him. In the kitchen this morning.

And he didn't kiss me back. He pushed me away. So I started to freak out, and now we both were feeling like shit.

Sophia turned to look at Jack, I could feel her mood shift.

"Jack," she said icily, "you need to get out of here. You're the reason he's like this."

Jack got paler, "but I-"

"No," Sophia stood and started waving her hand in his face, "no buts. I know how you feel about him, and I know you two were alone this morning, and now Finn is a fucking mess because of you being a dick!"

I couldn't see Jack, but I could feel his pain.

Sophia came back to sit in front of me as Jack turned and left the room.

I sat up, "I'm okay now," my voice was scratchy, "I was just stressed and I think I'd like to go lie down in bed for some time."

My muscles were finally responding. Everyone nodded, too scared to argue with me.

I stiffly got up and walked to my room, feeling everyone's eyes on me as I did so.

I realized as soon as I closed my door that my room was already occupied.

----

This chapter wasn't my best work but hey, I'm trying.

Also, I lied in my authors note. I'm thinking about writing a reddie story after this one. Comment your thoughts though...