21

Finn's POV

I fucking meant it.

And I made sure he knew that too.

We were kissing and it was so great. We weren't arguing, we weren't pissed. We were kissing.

I broke away for a second.

"I was being a fucking ass before," I was out of breath, "when we kissed I mean."

Jack raised his brow--his quirky little face he made when being smug, "which time?"

I started laughing, "Umm...the second and third times?" I was being playful, "do we count the first one since technically it was a make out sesh?"

Jack gave me a quick peck on the lips, "eh, I'm not too worked up about it anymore," he was being sarcastic, "that was a dick move though, and totally angsty. 'let's be professional'?" he was teasing and laughing at me.

I started to blush, "I was in denial?"

Jack rolled his eyes, "dude you were oblivious."

"That may be so," I said and brought my hand behind his head, "but I'm not oblivious anymore." I leant in to kiss him.

"Hey Finn, I-"

I shoved Jack away from me and he landed on the floor.

Wyatt ran to me and started pulling me away from Jack, "Finn! What the hell?"

I was only looking at Jack. He looked hurt, emotionally.

Great.

I just didn't want them to know, they said such awful things to Jack earlier.

But I was just making excuses...

In truth I was scared. So fucking scared of being vulnerable, and it was hard enough to let Jack know how I felt. Which I hardly did, he confessed his sexuality and I spoke with actions instead of words.

I'm a real brave soul.

Sophia soon rushed into my room, "Jack?" she questioned, "what are you doing in here?"

"It's my room too." he spat. He was pissed, but not at Sophia.

She noticed the glare he sent towards me. Both Wyatt and Sophia noticed to hostility, but not anything else.

Like mine or Jacks swollen lips or the fact that me and Jack were literally kissing when Wyatt walked in.

"Come on," Sophia helped Jack from the floor, "let's go make some lunch."

As soon as they left Wyatt released me.

I rubbed my arms, he had a strong grip.

"Finn..." Wyatt seemed confused and sad all at once, "what the hell is going on between you and Jack?"

"Nothing," I grumbled.

"Look," he grabbed my shoulders and looked my in the eyes, "I know you guys hate each other, but getting physical will cause way more trouble than either of you needs."

Hated each other?

I mean I guess I would think that too, but I swear he thought that me and Jack were dating just yesterday.

I huffed and Wyatt released my shoulders while shaking his head.

"Let's go make lunch," he said, "we'll try and stay as far away from Jack as possible if you want?" Wyatt wanted my to say no, to say that me and Jack were best friends again.

Which wasn't a lie, we didn't hate each other. I mean Jack might hate me now, but I couldn't tell Wyatt that I needed to talk to Jack to apologize for shoving him from my lips.

So I nodded and my heart dropped.

I was a fucking mess.

----

Oof.

Drama

I've really enjoyed writing this book because I actually let myself be dramatic and people like the drama (I think?).

I'm tired now though so I don't think I'll write anymore tonight...