12

Finn's POV

I stomped into the kitchen, Jack was still half asleep in bed.

"Jaeden?" I called, "Wyatt?" my eyes scrounged around the kitchen for the two idiots.

"What's up loverboy?" Wyatt said as the two of them giggled on the couch.

I stomped over to them and slapped them up the head. Not hard of course.

"Ow!" they groaned.

"Really guys?" I was frustrated, but still playful. They were my friends, "you are being kinda annoying."

They were still laughing. So I was still annoyed.

"Sorry," Jaeden said, "we've just always joked about you and Jack being more than friends..." he was hesitant to continue, as if what he already said wasn't the awkward part, "and...well...now that you guys actually are, we just have to laugh. You know?"

My spit caught in my throat and I started choking, "mo-more tha-an f-frien-ends?" I spat out.

They were grinning.

"What's going on?" Jack yawned from behind me, he had just trudged into the kitchen.

I had barely caught my breath when I turned towards him.

"Just teasing Finn," I could tell from his tone that he was grinning mischievously.

"Ooo," Jack said becoming instantly perky, "I'd love to get in on that."

I groaned, "Jack I didn't just make up with you so that you could start relentlessly teasing me with these dipshits."

He grinned, "Don't pout Finn, we're all friends here."

---

We joked about the whole ride to set. Me, Jaeden, Wyatt, and Jack were the last to arrive. Jeremy and Sophia were called in to shoot earlier for a scene and Chosen went with because no one else was awake in our room.

"What's up bros?" I called as we sauntered our way over to the trio already in costume.

"You're late." Sophia said, she was stressed and not much of a morning person.

"Well that was all Jack," I pointed to the peppy boy basically bouncing next to me, "he was playing the part of Sleeping Beauty and wouldn't get his grumpy butt out of bed."

Jack jabbed his elbow into my ribs.

"Well whatever, just get into your characters so we can start shooting," she grumbled.

We didn't want to further upset Sophia, so the four of us scrambled to hair and makeup.

Fifteen minutes later and we were standing in front of Sophia again.

"Heads up!" Jack yelled from behind me. I barely even registered what he said before something landed on my back. I staggered forward but remained standing and looked back.

Jack had launched himself from a chair and onto my back so that I was carrying him.

"You way like three tons!" I complained and he tightened his arms around my neck.

I pretended to be choked and said, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I can barely feel you on my back!"

He laughed heartily, I was glad to hear his laugh again. How was I ever mad at him with his innocent face and joyous personality and of course, his amazing laugh.

"Alright team!" Andy called and I slowly turned to face him, Jack was still on my back, "are you ready for some action shots?"

Everyone said yes excitedly, action shots were fun. However, they took for-freaking-ever.

Andy noticed the stack of me and Jack, "Glad to see nothings still awkward," then he winked.

Jack started playing with my hair, "Would you like a fine braid my good sir?" He had a mock British accent.

I rolled my eyes, and then grinned. I had a plan.

"This bitch empty," I muttered so Jack barely caught it and then I started running.

Jack wrapped his arms fully around my shoulders and tensed his legs, "Finn I swear to god!" he said into my ear.

I merely laughed and then....

"YEET!" I flung Jack from my back and onto one of the big foam mats they used for stunt doubles.

I laughed way to hard even though I was quite out of breathe. It was worth it though, as I could clearly hear Jack's laugh ringing in my ears.

---

not gonna lie this was just me figuring out what I wanted to do. The definition of filler chapter.

Good news though, I have a really good idea for some drama....