9

3rd Person POV

The other losers were only aware that they were going to play truth and dare as their characters. All improv. Andy had talked to Sophia on the side and told her that she was supposed to dare 'Eddie' to kiss 'Richie.'

"Okay guys," Andy called as the cast got into position, "this scene might take a couple of tries before we get it, but I'm willing to commit if you are."

He was cheerful and the cast was too, but they were praying that Jack wouldn't screw up again.

Jack was hoping so too, but he didn't have much faith after he just locked lips with his best friend for 'professional matters.' Finn had made it clear that he wasn't feeling anything that Jack was.

"And Action!"

"I'm so bored," Richie whined from the hammock that Eddie was crammed in with him, "any of you assholes wanna do anything?"

"You could try getting out of this hammock," Eddie teased but his face was tense.

"You could try having a smaller ass!" Richie fought back and the two started fighting. All you could see from the hammock was flailing legs and profanities.

"Enough dipshits," Beverly interrupted, "pick your panties from your ass and stop flirting."

The camera focused on the Richie and Eddie's faces, which were both crimson. Richie was making a disgusted face to play it off.

"Le-lets play tr-truth o-or dare," Bill stuttered.

"Bill we aren't pussies," Richie argued and Stan rolled his eyes.

Beverly got closer to Bill and looked him in the eyes, "Come on you babies, it could be fun!"

So they all sat in a circle in the ground, Eddie was reluctant.

"Since it was your idea," Stan said, "you should go first Sophia."

"CUT!"

The whole cast laughed for a solid minute.

They calmed down when they realized they had to redo the whole scene.

Once they got back to the truth and dare part Wyatt made sure to get it right. Jack was relieved that he wasn't the one to screw up this time.

"Since it was your idea," Stan said, "you should go first Bev."

"Thanks Stan," Beverly said sarcastically, "Ben, truth or dare?"

"Uh.. truth"

"PUSSY" Richie yelled cupping two hands around his mouth. Beverly threw an empty cigarette pack at him.

She then turned her attention back to Ben, "Why did you come to Derry?"

The whole gang seemed to roll their eyes at the question.

"Well...my family needed new opportunities I guess."

"Well that was lame," Richie commented and Beverly glared.

"One more comment and Ill kick your jewels, Tozier."

Ben smiled at Beverly for the aid, "Um...Richie, truth or dare?"

"Dare," said Richie, smirking.

"I dare you to take off your glasses for the rest of the game."

Richie fake yawned.

"My turn, Mike, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Nice," Richie complimented and Beverly rolled her eyes again, "I dare you to sit in the dark, creepy, corner for five minutes. You count."

Mike got up and went to the corner, he wedged into the corner so that no one could see him. He couldn't see them either.

"Wait but it's Mike's turn," Ben protested.

"I chose Stan!" Mike called from the corner, he obviously couldn't hear them that well, "and I know you're gonna pick dare so I dare you to lick the ground!"

Stan rolled his eyes at how well Mike knew him.

"You aren't actually going to lick the ground?" Eddie asked, "Do you know how many diseases there could be from just the dust alone, which means without factoring in you losers' diseased asses."

The gang were used to Eddie being like this and they all rolled their eyes.

Stan just shrugged and leaned down to the ground. Eddie gagged as Stan's tongue hit the ground and then went back into his mouth with noticeable dust on it.

"It's not my fault when you die," Eddie complained.

"Whatever." Stan rolled his eyes, "Bill, truth or dare?"

"T-truth."

"Richie so help me," Beverly interjected before Richie could open his mouth.

Stan laughed, "Are you really a virgin?"

"D-duh," Bill stuttered while laughing, but he was turning red. "Be-Beverly, t-t-truth o-or da-are."

"Wait that doesn't work, I've already been chosen." Beverly protested.

"Nuh-uh, you started. You never did truth or dare." Stan argued, "unless you're scared.."

"Whatever losers, truth."

Bill smiled, "Wh-what's your m-m-middle name?"

"Oh barf," Richie groaned and pretended to gag.

Beverly giggled, "Katherine."

Bill was blushing and Ben was rolling his eyes with Richie.

"Last but not least," sang Beverly, "Eddie, truth or dare?"

Eddie took a minute to think and then said, "dare."

Richie looked proud, and then Beverly opened his mouth.

"I dare you to kiss Richie."

The whole club took in a breath.

Stan was smirking.

Richie paled and looked at Eddie. Despite his missing glasses he could make out the blurry movement that was Eddie.

Eddie started sputtering.

"This is Eddie's dare not mine!" Richie protested.

"Aw, is Richie chicken?" Beverly taunted.

"I'm not a pussy," Richie spat, "Eddie, get your ass over here and kiss my like your mom does."

Jokes, Richie's defense mechanism.

"Whatever, you probably have a thousand diseases." Eddie half protested.

He slowly moved towards Richie, who was sitting beside him.

Richie could tell that Eddie was coming closer and he reached out his hands, he held Eddie's face in his hands.

"You're gonna have to guide her-" Richie's joke was cut off as Eddie pressed his lips to his.

It was soft and didn't seem to last long enough.

"So what did I miss?" Mike said, interrupting the kiss.

Mike stared shocked at the scene and Eddie and Richie stared at each other as "Cut!" was yelled.

"Great job team, that was perfect!" Andy yelled, "One more time like that and it's a wrap."

-----

This chapter was my longest one yet

I wouldn't expect any more this long.