Prologue

April 9th, 1980

Hello dear journal. I am (y/n) and I am 18 years old. I live in the basement of my parent's house. I am writing to you because I have just gotten a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I wanted to write so I won't lose my sanity, from what I heard from others at least. I have heard strange rumors that the robot animals were haunted and hunt the nightgaurds. If they catch you, you will be stuffed into a Fazbear suit. I hardly believe that since there is no such thing as haunted robots. Anyways, I should head to bed. I need to get some sleep and to work 6 hours starting at midnight. I'll talk to you later.

~(Y/n)

I put the journal under my pillow with the pen. I got up off the bed and headed to my bathroom in my room. On the shower curtain rack, hung my uniform for my new job. I decided to change some things on it and hung it there with my Paul Evans Stewart Penny Loafer shoes. I am a female so it doesn't really bother me to have really nice men's shoes. Especially these ones.

I made sure they were extra polished for tonight. I might be a nightgaurd but I do want to look my best. Like I said, I decided to change a few things with the black groom suit. I decided to take off the outer jacket and set it aside along with the white under shirt.

I had grabbed a decent buttoned up shirt to put underneath. I had thought it looked really good. I had asked my manager before I did this and he said go right ahead. I had the black security hat handing on a hook next to the shower all shiney. On the front had a shiney gold plate that said 'Security'. I smiled as I had finally found the perfect tie for it after about 2 hours of digging through my closet.

I had ironed it out and hung it around the hanger over the outfit. I imagined the whole concept of the job in my mind as I walked out of the bathroom.
I went back over to my bed and got under the covers after setting my alarm for 11:30 pm. I slowly closed my eyes excited to start working. I fell into a deep sleep and waited. Waited for the time to start.

Hey guys. I know this is short to be a prologue since it is rare for me to do. This book may not be what you expected but I do hope it suits you knowing it has nothing to do with romance. To be honest, I don't really like doing romance with my character cuz I suck at them. I don't have any boyfriends which is probably why and never experienced it. Anyways, enjoy it while it lasts!! 😜