Chapter 23

We were all in a circle as I focused my energy outwards. I felt my energy spread both ways connecting our hands. I had my eyes closed and head down to do this.

"Think of a strong memory of him," I told everyone.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes. They weren't their normal colors. Instead, they glowed white.

"Freddy of the dark," I started.

A circle appeared. It rounded right next to our feet. A little circle surrounded me.

"Let your purple color become solid shine," my clothes started to glow.

Everyone was looking at each other and me.

"Head my call as I call out to you," my voice got straight up echoey.

The circle started to wave inward like a backwards ripple. The center started to shine brightly.

"We call to you..."

"We want you..."

"Come back to us..."

"To me..."

The room got dark as the only light was me and the circle. There were no windows in the room.

"Head my voice and don't die on us now..."

Our surroundings started going away into darkness. My power rippling from my hands and outwards.

"You are important as the rest of us..."

Flashes of each other's memories flash through my head as I send it out to the center in a ball of light. Once it was in the center, it pushed power outwards against us. The floor beneath us disappearing. It pushed all of us back as we still kept our grip on each other.

"Please come back..."

I semi begged.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I take in the pain this was giving me. I started to think of the most powerful memory I could think of. I found one.

This memory was when Shadow Freddy was on stage with me having fun as I performed in front of my family. I had so much fun then and cherished this as a reminder that fun is always best when you are with family and friends no matter what.

My chest started to get heavy as pain started to build up. This memory was stronger than I could imagine as the pain grew. I put this memory in a ball of light. I sent it to the middle as I grunted to prevent from screaming.

The orb glowed brighter than I ever imagined. It grew and waved outwards. About 10 was went out. The ninth one got me screaming. It had built up a lot of pain as I screamed full force. The tenth wave broke our circle. It pushed us outwards.

The lobby of the resteraunt came back as we were all now on the ground away from the circle. I sat up weakly to see Shadow Freddy standing. He looked around to us as I fell back down. My chest glowing in pain.

I was in a star position with my head to the side. The last thing I saw before blacking out was my amigos all surrounding me. They called my name as I closed my eyes and became limp. I had done it. I had brought Shadow Freddy back. I was happy.

I heard voices around me as I slowly get my surroundings. I was laying on a hard surface. I slowly opened my eyes to see my amigos they gasped as I wake up. I sat up while grunting. I put my hands to my face as I felt a hand on my back.

"Are you alright?" Sarah asked.

Memories of what happened hit me like a bullet. I did a ceremony to bring Shadow Freddy back before he was gone forever. I took a hand off of my face.