Chapter 16

The lights turned back on as I was next to the huddled group of guests leaning against the wall side ways. They were in a corner which made it better for me to see them. I was messing with my robotic hands.

The tables slowly came back down with all of their phones on them. The phones stayed a about 8 feet in the air as the finally was coming.

"What do you think? It was my own song I had gotten off the internet," I said.

The group jumped and screamed before grabbing their chests. I heard their hearts pounding as they tried to calm down.

"I'm guessing you won't come back after what you had experienced?" I asked.

I heard an applause from the other robots behind me. I didn't pay attention to them as I waited for them to calm down.

"Hey-oh!"

"Here comes the danger up in this club. When we get started, we ain't gonna stop. We're gonna turn it up till it gets too hot. Everybody sing."

"Hey-oh!"

(The yelling version in Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch) I only sung that part to try calm them down a little. It somewhat worked. They all stood up straighter.

"You never answered my questions," I said.

"S-s-sor-ry. You gave us a heart attack," Sarah panted.

"You were sleeping so was I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Wait," she said.

"I'm not a patient girl FYI," I told them.

"Yes you are," Puppet said behind me.

"Shut up!" I replied back to him.

"I thought you were forced to be on stage when you sing," Andrew remarked.

"Not unless it's my own playlist of sort. For some reason, though, it doesn't wear me out," I said.

"Well, it would be a good thing for Halloween," Sarah said.

"Ah no. I don't do Halloween," I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"It was never my thing," I explained.

"Well, looks like we will have to change that. Next week is Halloween. We will go get the decorations if you are allowed to come," she said and looked at Puppet.

"That's fine with me," he said.

I went wide eyed as all four fans of mine started pulling me out. We went through the doors to be met with children screaming and playing around.

Most of them saw me and tried to crowd around me. The four amigos circled around me as I teleported to the front doors.

"Coming or what?" I called out to them.

"How did you do that?" Andrew asked.

"Do what? You guys never pay attention to me," I smirked.

They all hurried out while pulling me. I left my hat inside. I snapped my fingers as it appeared in my hands.

"Okay, how are you doing that?" Andrew asked again.

"Non of your concern. What I am doing that you don't understand doesn't matter," I explained while a small white bus pulled up.

I was a little closterphobic of small spaces. We all got inside. Definitely too small for my liking. I clapped my hands 3 times after I sat down. The walls of the bus turned see through. This always made me feel better.