Chapter 2

I arrived at the pizzeria and parked in the front where there was a space. I got out and headed inside. I saw my boss pacing around up front. I walked up to him. He noticed this before seeing my eyes.

"I'm so glad you came. I see you are now looking like Vincent. How come?" He asked.

"It was on accident. I didn't know what he looked like till it was a little late. I don't mean to look like him," I apologized.

"Don't worry. The only difference are your eyes. Yours are a sky blue while his are white. I don't understand how they can be white though," he said.

"Maybe just a rare color that came from ancestors?" I suggested.

"That may be a possibility. Anyways, go watch the little mess makers while I go tend to some business in the office. Some important things," his voice slowed and dropped towards the end.

"Will do," I smiled.

He nodded as I start my work. I started in the main party area where I saw the robots walking around. I froze for a sec before continuing my way around them. I did my best to avoid them as they kept trying to follow me.

That's when I looked at the start of the left hallway. I saw him. He looked around with an evil smile. I froze as I was about to go into another party room. I was out of the way of the children and robots. He saw me and started heading my way.

All the parents were looking at me til they saw him coming my way. They had a confused look on their faces. They looked between me and the killer. I started to walk the opposite way than he was. His smile then turned into a smirk.

"Well, hello there. I see you like purple just as much as me," his voice soft and deep.

"St-stay away f-from me," I told him while shaking a little.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Because you are a murderer and I'm not falling for your tricks," I said.

"Oh. Well thank you for the nice compliment. I love to be called a murderer and a killer. It warms my heart," he said evilly.

I was getting more scared as I start getting cornered. He was a little too close for me to run for it so I let him corner me.

"Hmm... This shall be good. Now follow me or I'll make you," he said in a Stern voice.

I nodded slowly as he turned his back. I followed behind with a distance as he had his hands behind his back. I followed him into the parts and service room. The door was fixed.

Once I was in, Vincent shut the door and locked it. I quickly turned and put my back against the back wall on the opposite side of the room than him.

He chuckled darkly as I stood up as straight as I could. He walked closer to me til he was in my personal space. He was a head taller then me. He looked down with and evil smirk as I looked up with terrified eyes.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. What brings you here?" He asked backing up a bit.

"I came to work for money. I need it to help pay for my parent's house," I explained fully.

"Heh... Thought you came here to start making children disappear."

"I would never do that."

"You will eventually. Just you wait," he smirked more.

He backed away from me as I looked on the table where the endoskeleton was. It wasn't there. My heart raced in my chest as I looked to my left to see it standing there right next to me.