Chapter 24

The next day came way to quickly as the 6 a.m bell rang. I burst awake to remember last night. We partied til we all fell asleep. I groaned and got up from a chair I was sitting in and cleaned up the place. No one was awake when I finished so I did my animatronic scream.

Everyone jolted awake as I stood on stage with my arms crossed. I looked at everyone as they got up and looked around. They looked up to see me.

"It's 6 a.m. Time to get ready for the day," I said a little groggily.

"Dang. I felt like I had just fallen asleep a few minutes ago," Toy Freddy said.

I got off the stage and stretched. I walked up to the front doors to see a black car pull up into the front parking spot. A door opened from the driver side as a very big black male got out. He wore sunglasses as he walked around and opened the passenger backseat door.

A male got out and started heading this way. He also wore sunglasses. I tilted my head and unlocked the doors. I opened the inner door for him. He walked in and looked at the still arranging robots.

"That's odd. Where's the manager? I have something to say to him," he demanded.

"I'm the manager. How can I help you?" I said while still having the door open.

"Impossible, a robot can't be the manager," he snapped.

I half closed my eyes and made a hole with one hand. I held the door with my foot and pushed my finger down the hole for the paperwork to show from the bottom. I handed them to him. I had a pic in there too.

"Who gave you the resteraunt?" He asked nicely.

"Mike. He offered it. Now, do you need anything?" I asked again.

I wanted to act nicer to business people because they were at a higher rank than anyone else.

"I'm here to retrieve some paperwork he left off," he said.

"Alright, right this way," the door held open for him and the buff looking guy.

I walked him to the office and grabbed all of the work I finished. He grabbed them from me and looked through them. I hoped I did them right.

"Hmm... Very good. I will have these registered and put away," he said.

I nodded my head as the buff guy gave him more paperwork. This one was as thick as the IT book. I don't react than to nod.

"I will be back for them tomorrow to see if you are a good manager or not," he said.

I did nothing as the paperwork started to do itself with a pen writing. I put both hands up as the male looked at it. He took his sunglasses off. He waved a hand above and around the pen and papers. He looked at me as I had my hands up.

"I suppose a little more wouldn't hurt," he snapped his fingers.

The buff guy put a bigger stack of papers on the desk. This stack was twice the size than the first one. I nodded my head and put my hands behind my back.

"Now get those done. I do expect all of them done by 6 tomorrow morning," he said and left the office.

I went wide eyed and immediately went to work. I sat down and grabbed the pen. The buff guy glanced at me before leaving. I was scared o wouldn't be able to get them done but also very confident. Puppet came in.

"It's opening time. Want to do the honors?" He asked.

"No. I can't. I have to get all of this done by 6 tomorrow morning," I told still working.

"Alright," he said and left.

I continued to work. I would get up and stretch every once in a while as the pen continued to write while the papers switched piles after being written on. I started to feel tired about 5 hours later. I put the pen down and rubbed my eyes.